Brighthouse-Spectrum TV, phone and internet

Closed Thread
Old 01-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Default Brighthouse-Spectrum TV, phone and internet

Does anyone have any experience with the Brighthouse TV/internet/phone service. They have an office, etc in Wildwood and I am now seeing TV adds regarding their service. I have also seen some of their service trucks around the Villages. I am tired of Comcast raising their prices and poor customer service and would like to hear from anyone who has experience with Brighthouse. The adds on Television are for Spectrum/Brighthouse
Old 01-09-2017, 10:39 AM
Send a message via AIM to BCEagle78

We gave used Brighthouse/Spectrum for many years and were pleased to find that they were an option when we moved to The Villages last year. I understand that they are only available south of 466a, or at least that's what I was told. We have been happy customers for many years.

I use Brighthouse/Spectrum for Television and internet. I use Vonage for my home phone since even with the "bundled" price, I save money using Vonage.
Old 01-09-2017, 10:43 AM
Veteran member

We use brighthouse and use ViaTalk [ for voip phone service less than $100 yr and w specials 2 yrs for 1 sometimes and they supply the equipment which is plug and play]. You can also download it to your cell or laptop and get/make house calls wherever you are ...has every feature imaginable]
Old 01-09-2017, 10:49 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnpd View Post
Does anyone have any experience with the Brighthouse TV/internet/phone service. They have an office, etc in Wildwood and I am now seeing TV adds regarding their service. I have also seen some of their service trucks around the Villages. I am tired of Comcast raising their prices and poor customer service and would like to hear from anyone who has experience with Brighthouse. The adds on Television are for Spectrum/Brighthouse
We are south of 466A and have had a seasonal internet/TV seasonal plan with them for almost three years. We are pleased with both price and service. We still use our cell phones since we travel often.
Old 01-09-2017, 01:54 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishJW View Post
We are south of 466A and have had a seasonal internet/TV seasonal plan with them for almost three years. We are pleased with both price and service. We still use our cell phones since we travel often.
Same here.
Old 01-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,313 Times in 546 Posts

We switched from Comcast to Brighthouse a couple of years ago and couldn't be happier. Our friends in northern areas of TV wish they could also get Brighthouse /Spectrum.
Old 01-10-2017, 07:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Also south of 466A, have Brighthuse/Spectrum since we moved here, TV, Phone and internet....great service. Not a COMCAST fan.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 01-11-2017, 09:51 AM
Platinum member

We had Brighthouse in Orlando when we lived there and we were so happy to see it was installed at the lot where we built here in Sanibel in The Villages. It's only been allowed to add to homes south of 466A. The developers didn't allow it before that.

Sterling, IL; Hunter's Creek, Orlando, FL; The Villages
Old 01-11-2017, 04:27 PM

I have a great alternative to Comcast cable for your TV needs, PM me and I can give you the details.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:57 PM

1 here for brighthouse
Closed Thread

Tags
service, brighthouse, adds, experience, raising

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.