cablevision of Marion County

Closed Thread
Old 05-27-2017, 05:48 PM
Default cablevision of Marion County

We are moving from the south end of The Villages to the north end in June, can anyone tell us the pros and cons of Cablevision of Marion County? We like that they are local, but would appreciate any information good or bad regarding the company before we get disappointed again. We had Comcast before and it was a disaster. My e-mail is jcarriker@cfl.rr.com or respond in this ad. Thanks, we appreciate your help.
Old 05-27-2017, 08:17 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamescarriker View Post
We are moving from the south end of The Villages to the north end in June, can anyone tell us the pros and cons of Cablevision of Marion County? We like that they are local, but would appreciate any information good or bad regarding the company before we get disappointed again. We had Comcast before and it was a disaster. My e-mail is jcarriker@cfl.rr.com or respond in this ad. Thanks, we appreciate your help.
I've had them for some time. Since they are a small company you will not find them on any of the network lists so you can do shows on demand. Internet is solid but expensjve and they have very low GB caps on the internet usage Since I only have their internet I pay $72 dollars for 20 Mbs witb a 150 GB Cap. Every GB after that is 90 cents. Very easy to use more then 150 if you stream a bunch ov movies in HD. The next level up was a 250 GB Cap at $112 per month. Now you can get the internet a bit cheaper if you tKe a package with tv but the caps are the same. The people are friendly and the technicians are knowledgable. To give you a comparion I have Spectrum here in Ohio at a small town called Russells Point. The cost is $50 for 60 Mbs service and NO GB Cap. Hope this helps.
Closed Thread

Tags
end, cablevision, county, marion, bad

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.