Can any one suggest a Mail service, hopefully in FL,?

Old 05-09-2024, 10:45 AM

The first time we rented, we went to Oxford Post Office ( suggested by The Villages) and got a post office Box with the stipulation that we could go once a week and get our mail that we forwarded from our Post Office up north.There was no cost as long as they didn’t have to be bothered every day! Don’t know if they still offer this service?
Old 05-09-2024, 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrnnr View Post
We are going to be renting for a couple months while we look for a house in TV and need somewhere to send my Mail temp.

We are selling our house to come here so looking for a Mail service that I can transfer my address to who will open and scan my mail if needed.

Any suggestions?
In similar circumstances, my wife and I rented a box (“PMB”) at the nearby UPS Store in Pinellas Plaza (off 466-A near intersection with Powell Rd.) that is easily accessible via golf cart. We still have and use this UPS box for parcel and mail delivery when we travel away from TV for extended periods of time. ‘Works great for us!

Tags
mail, house, service, transfer, address

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.