Caring Sharing Villagers

Closed Thread
Old 12-27-2013, 12:54 PM
Default Caring Sharing Villagers

Is anyone on this forum a member of Caring Sharing Villagers? I am interested in volunteering with this group and emailed the contact person listed on the Villages Activities website, but have not heard anything back. If you have any information on who I can contact, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:33 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymar528 View Post
Is anyone on this forum a member of Caring Sharing Villagers? I am interested in volunteering with this group and emailed the contact person listed on the Villages Activities website, but have not heard anything back. If you have any information on who I can contact, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
The Collierites social group plans on getting involved with needy charities in Sumter County. Let me know if you want contact information.
Old 12-28-2013, 02:24 PM

Tippyclubb - Thank you. I live in Collier and will look for those opportunities as well. Caring Sharing Villagers appealed to me since it meets regularly and it's primary mission is service to others. I'm wondering if they are still active as even on this forum I haven't been able to make contact with someone from the group. Will keep trying, or looking for other opportunities.
Old 12-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Veteran member

If you find contact information for Caring Sharing Villagers please post it here as I will be doing some volunteering work when we arrive. It will be great to have the time to give back.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.