Carts and Clubs Ocala - New Cart Sales

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 02-11-2020, 08:26 AM
Original Topic

I bought my cart from carts and clubs in July of 2016. They come to you and do all the maintenance and service at your home. If and when I buy another one I plan on going back to carts and clubs.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:27 AM

Absolutely not true. I purchased elsewhere and have serviced with Villages carts in Brownwood. No problem at all.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:29 AM

Their service post sale is terrible, they couldn’t fix our cart and Todd Casey identified it less than 5 minutes & fixed it
Old 02-11-2020, 08:37 AM
Default Beyter value at C&C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameel View Post
I am interested in reviews of Carts and Clubs in Ocala. I have researched new Yamaha Gas carts from both The Villages Carts and C & C. Pricing from C & C seems very competitive. However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service. If anyone has experience with Carts and Clubs especially after sales support, I would appreciate your thoughts and inputs. BTW, my wife and I are new Villagers. Purchased our house in December with plans to relocate by mid-March. Thank you for your responses.
Bought my new gas Yamaha cart at C & C November, 2017. They worked with me patiently to pick every aspect that I wanted for my cart. They have a huge selection of carts and options for carts. A lot of people have C&C carts in the Villages so service calls are routine. They went above and beyond when I decided I might like to have different wheels ( I originally picked out radials) on my cart. Brought the new wheels to my house put them on and let me try them out. I didn't like them so they gladly changed back to my original tires and wheels. Before I purchased, I went to Villages Carts and priced one with the same options. It was $600 higher and the sales person acted as if I didn't know what I wanted and acted like I was wasting his time.. I'd recommend C&V anytime.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:40 AM
Default Costs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saljo999 View Post
Dont buy based on price alone. You may save money buying from other dealers, but Carts and Clubs has a great reputation, great service and adds things like the fuse box previously mentioned, extender handles for door zippers, heat and noise insulation in the seat area, a "dome light", etc. We have a 2016 and a 2018 from them and love them both. They also converted both carts into convertible 4 seaters (flip down rear seats) with heavier rear springs and a new rear enclosure.
Their service guys are great and do most of the maintenance in your driveway (the 4 seat conversions went back to their shop). I highly recommend them.
Hello
Just wondering how much he seat conversion was to add the rear fold down seat? Thanks
Old 02-11-2020, 08:50 AM

I have been very satisfied with them. We have been customers for 3 years without any problems.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:51 AM
Default Carts and clubs Ocala

I purchased my new cart from the Villages in 2012. I have about 14,000 miles on it and have had zero issues. I had it back for service once for add ons and got a loaner. Yes they are very busy during snow bird season. One thing I do not like about C&C is their enclosure does not wrap outside the cart basket. Therefore anything you put in that basket is outside your cart.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:58 AM

Beware of village golf carts in Brownwood We bought a new cart. (15k) and discovered major differential leak Only a day after we picked it up... First come First served they were not taking appointments is what we we’re told when we brought it back.. I was told the line starts at 7 am even for warranty work! Told service rep that it shouldn’t be driven with a leak like this and her response first come first served regardless!
Old 02-11-2020, 09:48 AM
Platinum member

We purchased a Yamaha gas cart from Carts & Clubs 10 years ago. The entire experience dealing with their sales and service departments has been top notch. I will use them again in the future.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:57 AM
Sage

When shopping for a Yamaha gas cart, also check with Villages Discount Golf Cars on 466 just a 1/2 mile east of Morse in the tan shopping center. My neighbor that I play golf with and I ride in his cart every other week, bought a one year old Yamaha for $9,000 loaded. Quite a savings over a brand new cart.

Village Discount Golf Car

The Villages Florida
Old 02-11-2020, 09:59 AM
Default Carts & Clubs Ocala

Quote:
I am interested in reviews of Carts and Clubs in Ocala. I have researched new Yamaha Gas carts from both The Villages Carts and C & C. Pricing from C & C seems very competitive. However, I have some reservations due to distance from the Villages and after sales support and service. If anyone has experience with Carts and Clubs especially after sales support, I would appreciate your thoughts and inputs. BTW, my wife and I are new Villagers. Purchased our house in December with plans to relocate by mid-March. Thank you for your responses.
Bought my Yamaha golf cart 9 1/2 years ago. Have it serviced every 12-18 months, depending on usage. Great product with great service. many of my friends have purchased carts from Carts & Clubs and are very happy with the purchase.
Richard Sweetman
Old 02-11-2020, 10:19 AM

Wouldn’t go anywhere else but C&C - for all the reasons stated above plus I’ve been to their location and had long conversations with the mechanics (so I could do it myself) for purposes of tricking out my cart. They spent lots of time showing “how to’s” on their carts so I could do it on my cart.

I doubt other businesses would do that.

Purchased August 2019 - LOVE my C&C yamie!!
Old 02-11-2020, 10:41 AM

We bought from C&C in 2012 and definitely would again. Service has always been outstanding. Most service is done in your driveway within a week of calling. Will buy from them again.
Old 02-11-2020, 10:55 AM

Service is great. They will come to your home for service and repair. I have ok be from C&C and another from Villages. Both do great job!
Old 02-11-2020, 12:02 PM
Smile Carts & Clubs vs The Villages Carts

Quote:
Back in November 2015 after much research we purchased our brand new 2016 Yamaha EFI gas golf cart from Carts & Clubs. They provide great customer service and after sales support. BTW I am selling our golf cart which looks brand new for $7,300.
My husband passed last year and I will be moving out of the Villages to be closer to family. contact information: csdjsw@aol.com

Tags
carts, clubs, sales, villages, support

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.