Cause For Concern - Rentals in TV

Closed Thread
Old 03-11-2015, 06:46 AM

yes
Old 03-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
Just curious - do short term renters (2-4 weeks) have restrictions on children under 19 like owners must comply?
None of our renters have had anyone under the age of 19 but I don't get your point.
Old 03-12-2015, 08:41 AM
Veteran member

We have had several one week rentals with family's having children under 19. In each case, they were visiting family members that live in The Villages. It was 3 or 4 generations all getting together in The Villages to celebrate a birthday, wedding, or holiday. We haven't had a single inquiry from a family with children that weren't visiting a Village resident.

Back to Sandtrap328, are we violating The Villages restrictions if we have guests with children under 19 for a few weeks in a row, but are different family's? This thought never entered my mind. I may also be over thinking.

On another note, not once did we have any issues with excessive cleaning or damage when younger people were in the villa. Their relatives live in The Villages and that may make a difference.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.