CDCs promised report today:

Closed Thread
Old 07-31-2021, 07:32 AM
Default 469 Ma residents?

Nowhere in the CDC article does it state all 469 were from Ma. In all likelihood they came from all over NE. This is Cape Cod here tourists flock for the summer L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_lecki View Post
Among the 469 cases in Massachusetts residents, 346 (74%) occurred in persons who were fully vaccinated

Vaccine - substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

So 469 people in a state with a population of 6,900,000?
Old 07-31-2021, 07:32 AM

I believe what ever the government says because they would not lie unless it would be in there best interests to lie! Money & power and unquenchable greed are prime motivators!
Illegals can stream in through opened borders then are transported into the heartland but Americans must quarantine and wear masks! Sure that makes sense?
Absolute power created absolute corruption
Old 07-31-2021, 07:39 AM

You are obviously no scientist. I am not either but I understand answers to the problems we have with Covid and variants are done by trial and error. If scientists say, “This vaccination will not hurt you and will help prevent death from Covid”, then I’ll be in line to get a shot. You don’t agree? Fine. We won’t hear you complain if you end up on a ventilator or worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortal1 View Post
comment....the cdc can not dictate what we must do, but only what they recommend. The fact that their suggestions change weekly and sometimes daily only means they're clueless...why you might ask...because enough facts about the vaccine and those who have taken it(and those that haven't)aren't available. It can take years to amass and understand what all the data means.

You are free to do what you please without gov't interference. Masks do not guarantee you won't get the virus...nothing does. Deal with it!
Old 07-31-2021, 07:41 AM

Absolute power can create absolute corruption. When has that ever occurred in the U.S.? Get real.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom2172 View Post
I believe what ever the government says because they would not lie unless it would be in there best interests to lie! Money & power and unquenchable greed are prime motivators!
Illegals can stream in through opened borders then are transported into the heartland but Americans must quarantine and wear masks! Sure that makes sense?
Old 07-31-2021, 07:44 AM

And those 469 were NOT all from Ma!!! Which means any large influx of people in any state does not bode well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswirs View Post
But that is a look at only one small area in the state. Not the entire state.
Old 07-31-2021, 07:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,018 Times in 1,012 Posts

Quote:
Old 07-31-2021, 07:53 AM
Default The facts

Quote:
Among the 469 cases in Massachusetts residents, 346 (74%) occurred in persons who were fully vaccinated

Vaccine - substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Yet Four of the five people who were hospitalized in this outbreak were vaccinated. No one died.
Old 07-31-2021, 07:54 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,204 Times in 465 Posts

The virus has been politicized so I do not KNOW what to accept as truth and neither does anyone else.
They have become tyrants, trying to force people to take the shot.
Lying to the public on a continuous basis does not encourage TRUST.
Let everyone make their own choice.
Stop insulting people because they disagree with you.
You got the shot, what are you worried about?
Old 07-31-2021, 07:56 AM
Default The vaxxed don’t care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get real View Post
You are not allowed to question this. The "experts" have spoken. They are all knowing....We must believe they are the "experts" because they told us so.
Personally I don’t care if you do not get the vaccine. Your problem don’t ask us to keep you safe though. Yes we might transmit it but if you have the vaccine what does it matter ??
Old 07-31-2021, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
Well, the other "placeholder" thread got 120 offtopic posts, so to avoid being buried in the noise here is the actual report they promised.

NOT GOOD NEWS.

I can't wait to see all the spin and out-of-context quoting and off-topic misinformation.

But, what can we do. This is the information from the CDC, comments on any topic welcome, even a discussion of why the government is lying to us about why Mary Queen of Scotts abdicated the throne on July 24, 1567...

Bad News From CDC - Today: Jul 30, 2021
This area of the country is one of the highest vaccinated populations. Sadly, this variant can "break through" quite easily. It makes sense that there are so many fully vaccinated getting the strain, given the high percentage of vaccinated residents. What frightens me so (and I wear a mask indoors always even as vaccinated) is that the spread of this will cause mutations that the vaccine will not work on. Please, wear a mask. Stop this awful thing. It's science and the scientists are learning as they go. The best defense is to stop the spread.. period.
Old 07-31-2021, 08:04 AM

The health department’s regularly check the sewage waste plants to access the data on diseases found
in human waste and if there is an
epidemic in the community. Data
does provide a warning of an outbreak of diseases.
Old 07-31-2021, 08:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,508 Times in 1,908 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Be careful to not mix issues and blame.

Focus on the fact that this Delta Variant is making people sick who are fully vaccinated in France and Germany and U.K. and Denmark and Belgium and The Netherlands, and Russia and Algeria and Egypt and Peru and New Zealand and Japan and all over everywhere. The little virus ******* is just going at it.
Old 07-31-2021, 08:10 AM
Veteran member

Quote:

Add to this that there were 0 deaths and only 5 hospitalized.
Old 07-31-2021, 08:13 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christine J Toft View Post
This area of the country is one of the highest vaccinated populations. Sadly, this variant can "break through" quite easily. It makes sense that there are so many fully vaccinated getting the strain, given the high percentage of vaccinated residents. What frightens me so (and I wear a mask indoors always even as vaccinated) is that the spread of this will cause mutations that the vaccine will not work on. Please, wear a mask. Stop this awful thing. It's science and the scientists are learning as they go. The best defense is to stop the spread.. period.
It gets less awful as it mutates. As most viruses do.
Old 07-31-2021, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamelah View Post
And those 469 were NOT all from Ma!!! Which means any large influx of people in any state does not bode well.
Exactly.. bring on the un-vaccinated to one of the highest vaccinated populations in the country and you have it. Breakthroughs. Who's going to get it... that highly vaccinated population. The numbers have to be put into context.

Tags
news, cdc, promised, today, report

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.