CDD invoice (new look)

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2022, 08:24 AM
Default CDD invoice (new look)

CDD invoices in the past have water usage detailed in a bar graph along with an itemized list of other charges (trash, amenities etc). Currently the invoice has changed and the detail is missing.
I’ve tried calling their office to obtain the “old” invoice with no success.
Any suggestions?
Old 07-09-2022, 08:55 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceMi View Post
CDD invoices in the past have water usage detailed in a bar graph along with an itemized list of other charges (trash, amenities etc). Currently the invoice has changed and the detail is missing.
Any suggestions?
Was that the bill received in June or just recently in July? The paper bill or the online version? And, which utility company?

My online bill for June from CSU still has the bar graph. I have not yet seen my July bill.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 07-09-2022, 12:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,739 Times in 5,253 Posts

Quote:
Any suggestions?
My June bill still has the same old format. Go to districtgov.org, click on utility bill information, click on utility bill inquiry, click on utility bill inquiry again, type in an address, click on search, click on the address, click on view additional account information, click on "click here for current utility bill". Good luck.
Old 07-09-2022, 01:49 PM

Just brought mine up and still has the water usage bar graph. (June bill)
Old 07-09-2022, 07:58 PM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

As I am on the NSCUDD board, I will ask at the board meeting this Monday at 3 PM in Seabreeze Rec Center if a bar graph will still be presented for new bills as a new utility billing firm is now being used.

see more information at this link _>

Village Center Community Development District Online Payments is live
Old 07-10-2022, 11:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
As I am on the NSCUDD board, I will ask at the board meeting this Monday at 3 PM in Seabreeze Rec Center if a bar graph will still be presented for new bills as a new utility billing firm is now being used.

Just follow the link in the email. I did and printed a copy of the bar graph. Easy Peasy.

Last edited by Bogie Shooter; 07-10-2022 at 05:52 PM.
Old 07-10-2022, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post

Also, please check to make sure the itemized list of billing components are on the bill.

Thanks for following up on this.
Old 07-10-2022, 04:33 PM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Just follow the link. I did and printed a copy of the bar graph. Easy Peasy.
I want to confirm that future billings from the new firm will have this bar graph. The current billing statements may have been created by the old billing firm to have been imported into the new system and then displayed in the old format as all old bills are shown this way. I am not sure at this moment so will ask.

And, I prefer the old search option that is used in one place while the other/newer one is also used.

Utility Billing Online Payment Service entered under Utility Bill Online Inquiry gets me to the previous search screen that has always been used. (previous vendor that I prefer this search)

Then if I click “For Invoice Cloud Account Registration, Paperless Enrollment, and Auto Pay Sign Up, Please Click Here. “ , I am directed to a screen that I do not like that first askes for what utility I belong to such as Central Sumter Utility, Little Sumter Service Area , North Sumter Utility, South Sumter Utility, or Village Center Service area. Then I am asked to enter an Account number (with dashes) (optional) or Service Address (without St, RD,AV, ext.) (optional).

I will ask questions at the meeting on Monday to clear up my thoughts and inform others
Old 07-11-2022, 07:04 PM
Platinum member

At the NSCUDD meeting today, staff stated that the new invoices will still include a bar graph which can be found when you look up the data. Also, staff may eliminate or shorten some of the emails sent before and after the billing cycles. An itemized list of billing components can be found in your history file.

When you first sign up for the billing service, you are directed to a search screen that staff says is needed because of security reasons. The previous/old way of searching for your records can still be used.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:48 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Just noticed that, after twelve years of successful autopay from my Citizens First Bank account, last month's wasn't taken so I now owe for two months. Have asked why so will post reply here, but you may want to check yours.
Old 07-12-2022, 07:31 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Fox View Post
Just noticed that, after twelve years of successful autopay from my Citizens First Bank account, last month's wasn't taken so I now owe for two months. Have asked why so will post reply here, but you may want to check yours.
Mine was taken. I've only had autopay for four years and I supposed that might make a difference.

I received a couple extra emails about the payment which were probably part of the new system. They didn't bother me (other than they were unexpected) but it sounds like they might be changed in the future.

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 07-12-2022, 07:32 AM
Sage

Quote:
Any suggestions?
Lots of suggestions and a few questions over the past two weeks. Would you consider answering some and providing more information to help figure out what the problem was?

Victor, NY
Randallstown, MD
Yakima, WA
Stevensville, MD
Village of Hillsborough
Old 07-14-2022, 01:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic Fox View Post
Heard back that "Sorry for the inconvenience, during the transition of our programs it did not update accordingly. Your ACH is now active and we will draft both months on 8/1/22. There will be no penalties."

You have to love that last bit - they mess things up then tell me they that won't be penalising me for their errors. Ooh, thanks guys, I'm so grateful for your generosity.
Closed Thread

Tags
invoice, cdd, i’ve, changed, detail

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.