Changes to TOTV???

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2015, 07:31 PM
Default Changes to TOTV???

I posted two tickets for sale to Michael Bolton performance on August 20th and had no responses after it was moved to items for sale section...this performance was sold out very quickly and I can't believe no one would respond to this item. I've listed other tickets a few months ago on the general discussion forum and got several calls right away. Has this practice changed for some reason? I cannot use these tickets unfortunately and would like to sell them but it seems this isn't working this time... Can anyone help me ?
Thanks!!
Old 08-09-2015, 07:43 PM

Don't know if you saw my post, but they will let you exchange your tickets for another event, if that is an option for you. All you have to do is go to one of the box offices here in The Villages with your tickets.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,932 Times in 788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel222 View Post
I posted two tickets for sale to Michael Bolton performance on August 20th and had no responses after it was moved to items for sale section...this performance was sold out very quickly and I can't believe no one would respond to this item. I've listed other tickets a few months ago on the general discussion forum and got several calls right away. Has this practice changed for some reason? I cannot use these tickets unfortunately and would like to sell them but it seems this isn't working this time... Can anyone help me ?
Thanks!!
Classifieds were moved to their own section quite some time ago, and posters are allowed to opt in or opt out to have the ads show up.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:57 PM
Platinum member

I think it is very important to understand that only a small % of Villagers sign up for TOTV and an even smaller number who do frequent the site very often.
Old 08-09-2015, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGUY View Post
I think it is very important to understand that only a small % of Villagers sign up for TOTV and an even smaller number who do frequent the site very often.
There are over 100,000 visitors a month to the site with over 90% being located in The Villages.
Closed Thread

Tags
tickets, performance, sale, practice, changed, reason, forum, discussion, calls, time, working, general, sell, responses, moved, items, sold, section, 20th, totv, michael, august, bolton, listed, ago

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.