Charity Auction, any interest/input on the subject?

Old 05-02-2024, 07:08 AM
Default Charity Auction, any interest/input on the subject?

It's mental health awareness month. I am reminding of how little we are getting accomplished, on the subject of mental health; as I continue to care for my schizophrenic.
What a horrible disorder.

So I thought I would give it a try, again, and reach out to the community. Would you enjoy an auction to benefit our 501(c)(3) Lightworker Services 2-0 Inc
The resources will go towards the growth of the charity, that's making an assumption of small gains from such an event. If you want to help me make it a successful event, I have people in the woods who need addressed. We have a laundry list of mental health information to have printed for distribution. Many many asperations of working on tuff subject matter. Rest assured, these things can not be done by any 1 individual. It takes a village to build a town.

Please reach out if you have any interest in assistance, to any degree, our nonprofit organization. Request at hand, Charity Auction. Should w If I can not find minor interest here, what chance would it have?

Jeffery Herrick Chairman Lightworker Services 2-0 Inc, 501(c)(3) Public charity organization
Old 05-02-2024, 04:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,336 Times in 2,308 Posts

I may have some stuff to donate, so if you are looking for donations, let me know.
Old 05-02-2024, 08:21 PM

Thank you kind Sir, you may count yourself as #1. The first respondent to show interest. Which is very encouraging to me. Do you have any thoughts on such an auction? I'd like to make it fun, yet I'm a little shy because I have never done this before. If it is interactive, therefore live in person, it has a chance of being fun and funny. Or online, which may please some people or most. ? I don't know.
I do know that I am grateful for the interest and I would love to start building a webpage with your donation, and any other donations as soon as possible. Just let me know when and where, and I will be there.

Tags
charity, mental, auction, subject, 2-0

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.