Chattahoochie River Rock

Closed Thread
Old 05-19-2021, 08:15 AM
Default Chattahoochie River Rock

We had our lanai floor covered with Chattahoochie River Rock by Matt Alums, who sadly has since died. He always did a great job of cleaning and resealing the flooring. Does anyone know if his sons are continuing with this business, or if there is anyone else in the area who does this?

Cynthia, class of 1967
Muscatine, Iowa City and Newton, IA; Belmont, Sunnyvale & San Bernardino, CA; Biloxi, MS; Cleveland TN & The Villages
Old 05-19-2021, 12:10 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynkr67 View Post
We had our lanai floor covered with Chattahoochie River Rock by Matt Alums, who sadly has since died. He always did a great job of cleaning and resealing the flooring. Does anyone know if his sons are continuing with this business, or if there is anyone else in the area who does this?
Did you call the office to see if their son took over?
Old 06-22-2021, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
Did you call the office to see if their son took over?
No, I didn't. I was worried it might upset them at the time.

Cynthia, class of 1967
Muscatine, Iowa City and Newton, IA; Belmont, Sunnyvale & San Bernardino, CA; Biloxi, MS; Cleveland TN & The Villages
Old 06-22-2021, 10:29 PM
Gold member

I placed a call a few weeks ago. I left a voicemail including my phone #. Matt’s wife, I think her name is Cherie, returned my call she was so very nice. She & her son are keeping the business active.
I conveyed my condolences & let her know that I appreciate all that they are doing.
Closed Thread

Tags
chattahoochie, river, rock, business, continuing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.