Chemtrails

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2023, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vermilion Villager View Post
Hmmmm.......I've heard them speak many times. They seem to say nothing like that. Noticed you want US to check it out instead of showing us proof.
BIDEN: “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” — town hall.
AP...July 22, 2021

This was widely claimed early on before they realized it was not actually true.
Old 02-28-2023, 08:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Last night there were two trails that crossed one another in a big "X".

And these were kind of low in the sky.

And some other trails farther off.

Some Villages must have had some fun in their small planes. https://dec.vermont.gov/sites/dec/fi...eet_062514.pdf
Old 02-28-2023, 08:55 AM
Default debunked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sail33or View Post
There are about 50 CHEMTRAILS (HORIZON TO HORIZON) and criss crossing in the sky right now. (5:00 PM MONDAY).

No way they are vapor trails. No way they are normally this many aircraft flying these bizarre paths simultaneously.

I am just saying it is amazing no reporters and no curiosity about this at all.

Must be burning a ton of jet fuel.
There are no nefarious chemtrails. That has been completely debunked. Chemtrails (if they existed but they don't) would poison / affect all the people supposedly perpetrating them. It's just ridiculous. It's not targeted enough to be believed as a weapon of any sort.

Now, putting shots in people's arms that are declared "safe and effective" yet cause all kinds of damage and don't protect against infection by the intended pathogen nor do they mitigate transmission ... that would be nefarious because it would be individually targeted. So, if you ever see that happening ... be very very careful.
Old 02-28-2023, 08:58 AM

Attached Picture

This is just one small section of sky. In other sections there are many, many more going from horizon to horizon that stay for hours. I checked flight path app and there were not this many planes in the air at the same time. I am just noticing this and not making any claims.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0014.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	97138  

Last edited by sail33or; 02-28-2023 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Added text.
Old 02-28-2023, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sail33or View Post

I am just saying these trails today "ARE NOT VAPOR BUT SOMETHING ELSE" and there are 50 of them flying crazy patterns.
They're not "crazy patterns"!! They are commercial jetliners with destinations to get to. Criss-crossing trails at high altitudes is exactly what one would expect to see based on how jets travel.
Old 02-28-2023, 09:09 AM

Keep digging.. What is in the "stream"
Old 02-28-2023, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebean View Post
I never heard that if you are vaccinated, you cannot get Covid. Every news source I listened to and read relayed the message that if you are vaccinated, you will not get severe disease from Covid. You will not be hospitalized and die if you are vaccinated. That is a completely different message that you said in your post.

I just remember the relief I had when I was completely vaccinated that I would not dies of Covid, NOT that I would not contract Covid.
Untrue. Early lip service was paid to the prospect of stopping infection and stopping transmission with a vaccine.

Getting the polio vaccine prevented polio.

My dog gets a rabies vaccine and it absolutely prevents rabies.

The same was "expected" of the covid shot (not a vaccine). You reported that "you will not get severe disease from Covid. You will not be hospitalized and die if you are vaccinated."

And, even that's not true. Many, MANY people that were shot up with the mRNA cocktail are maimed or dead. I have three(3) friends that were shot up and died of covid. I remain unvaccinated, uninfected (recovered) and am also enjoying cruising with no mask or fear.

And, now it is widely reported that masks don't do $hit. Almost nothing we were told was true.
Closed Thread

Tags
horizon, chemtrails, amazing, reporters, curiosity

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.