Combat Veterans to Careers

Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Smile Combat Veterans to Careers

I have been involved with an organization here in the Villages, since May 2012. This organization is helping our combat veterans transition back into civilian life. Our combat veterans are from the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. They need our help. This organization helps the veteran with his/her VA benefits, education, housing, finances, and finding a career. Combat Veterans to Careers is a 501c3 organization which is very proud of their statistic that 94 cents out of every dollar donated goes directly to the veteran. I don't think any other organization can say that!!! There are 23 suicides a DAY and that is unacceptable. We need to help these veterans who gave up so much for our freedom and freedom for others. I have seen first hand how this program works. I have seen veterans who are so withdrawn when they start our program, don't know where to go, and have no clue on what they want to do for their future, and now they are getting the help they need with education, resumes, VA benefits and community support. CVC also helps the spouse and the children. We are in need of volunteers and if you are interested go to our website Home - Combat Veterans to Careers and if you have any questions please call the office.
Closed Thread

Tags
veterans, organization, combat, benefits, education, program, helps, veteran, freedom, careers, start, hand, works, withdrawn, interested, website, volunteers, children, spouse, questions, wave, office, call, cvc, clue

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.