Villas with 2 car garages

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2013, 02:33 PM
Default Villas with 2 car garages

Can anyone respond who has a CYV with a two car garage? Are you pleased with it? Do any come up for sale that are not over 300,000? The one and a half car garages are really deal breakers for is yet we don't need or want lots of square footage. Are there people who prefer cottages over the CYV's? When we visited, we found the new cottages rathere austere for full time living: vinyl floors, small closets etc. If we redo with what we like, we are concerned that we will not get a return on the money. My husband feels the designers are a better value.
Any opinions are appreciated, as always.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:11 PM
Default Villas with 2 car garages

There is one for sale for $249900 on a Lopez golf course. Birchbrook Villas for sale via The Villages realty.
Old 10-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,313 Times in 546 Posts

As a general rule I think the Villas with two car garages are over priced. Right now it's difficult to find anything in TV that is Affordabe for lower income seniors with the exception of manufactured homes. Others might disagree but I've been here 8 years and prices are very high in my opinion. It's a Seller's market in TV right now.

TV seem to have avoided the last housing bubble---it may be making one of its own.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Veteran member

We have a CYV with a 2 car garage. My biggest complaint with the villa is the laundry is in the garage.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:08 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villager View Post
We have a CYV with a 2 car garage. My biggest complaint with the villa is the laundry is in the garage.
there are many floor plans. I have 2 car garage and my laundry is inside. I have a tile roof. cathederal ceilings. some do and some don't.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.