Comcast Increases Rates!!!!

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Default Comcast Increases Rates!!!!

Did all of you Comcast cable users also get both a rate increase on your cable service as well as now they are charging us for those adapters that we were required to go get about year or so ago. I just got off phone with them and they claim the rate increase is due to increased rates from their suppliers (ie pass thru to you mr customer) and that the adapter fee that up until now has been included is due to "government imposed requirement". Yea, right!

Anyone have any luck with digital antennas?
Old 02-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr1436 View Post
Did all of you Comcast cable users also get both a rate increase on your cable service as well as now they are charging us for those adapters that we were required to go get about year or so ago. I just got off phone with them and they claim the rate increase is due to increased rates from their suppliers (ie pass thru to you mr customer) and that the adapter fee that up until now has been included is due to "government imposed requirement". Yea, right!

Anyone have any luck with digital antennas?
Check out post #19 for picture. I have one and get 35/40 stations. Antenna with amplifier without cable $56.99 free shipping @ Amazon.

I know television antennas are not allowed, but how about........ - Page 2 - Talk of The Villages
Old 02-11-2013, 10:55 PM

When you are a monopoly upping your rates is a given...
Old 02-12-2013, 06:02 AM
Soaring Eagle member

And Brighthouse isn't available

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.