Comcast x1

Closed Thread
Old 07-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Default Comcast x1

I am a snowbird and spending the summer up north,sunny and 80 degrees today.I just had Comcast X1 installed here and it offers live TV on the go.Set up the smart phone and I can now watch live TV,control the dvr,watch recorded programs and watch on demand programs on the smart phone.A great system.
My contract with Directv in The Villages will expire in about two months.So I am looking for help on how(if possible)I can setup 3 televisions in The Villages to run off my Comcast TV on the go.I know I can plug a smart phone into each TV but then to change channels etc I would need to have the smart phone near by.I do have a high speed wireless internet system in The Villages.Hope someone has figured out a system so that I will have only one cable bill.
Old 07-11-2015, 01:07 PM

If you have a laptop or computer or maybe even a Chrome device you should be able to stream from your computer to a HDMI input or wireless if you have chromecast on the laptop. Just log into your xfinity account on the computer.
Old 07-11-2015, 06:04 PM

Get a roku, or Apple TV, or maybe you have smart TVs. I have found I can use Comcast credentials to stream many of the pay channels such as HBO, showtime, ESPN, .... And the use antenna for the big boys ABC, CBS, NBC..... It's all I need right now
Closed Thread

Tags
smart, phone, comcast, system, live, watch, programs, villages, change, channels, bill, go.i, run, plug, cable, wireless, internet, villages.hope, figured, speed, by.i, televisions, high, expire, installed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.