Coming down next week to look at houses

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2020, 08:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,048 Times in 5,337 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VApeople View Post
I would suggest looking at an area if you think you would enjoy living in that area.

Cliff notes: consider all areas.
That is why we rented for a month last year before we came back to purchase. Knew what was important to us and where it was located.
Old 06-09-2020, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny32162 View Post
I would suggest looking between 466 and 466A or even south of 466A to 44. The area she's suggesting is removed from the rest of The Villages. It is very pretty, but does not have the services and activities in the northern section. I have heard people say that you can hear the quarry blasting and sometimes the loudspeakers from the nearby Federal prison. My husband and I will take a cart ride, when the bridges and tunnels are completed, to that area, but we've joked that we'll need to pack a picnic lunch to make the trip.
I don’t know about the quarries in the south or how much noise they make but I know the ambulances in my north neighborhood wake me up frequently.
Old 06-11-2020, 06:55 AM

Absolutely look at preowned homes N of 44. Find an agent who shows those as well..
Old 06-11-2020, 08:03 AM

Be sure to go at night. Traffic noise around 9p.m. Ramps up with all the big trucks. It becomes much louder. Also because there is less daytime noise to distract. BUT. If you live near water you also get a lot of nature noise around that time too. So, it’s best to check out any house your interested in both day and night.
Old 06-13-2020, 11:00 AM

Hello! We have a Cedar for sale in the Village of Lake Deaton...VERY close to Brownwood! MANY upgrades have been done including a lanai that's 70% larger than original!
If you go to the Villages website and home search or a Cedar on Indianwood Rd. you will find our listing.
Thanks!
Closed Thread

Tags
turnpike, houses, villages, mcclure, monarch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.