Community Watch overstepping "authority"?

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2012, 09:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtJohn View Post
Yo should have backed up. Slowly of course. Maybe they would get the message and go around. Then again, it is Sunday. I know, it means nothing but that is how some people think. Good Luck next time.
I did try to back up slowly, but they just stayed right there and would not move.

BTW....this was not a busy time......it was a Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. with nothing going on at the square. All I could think was that the golf cart drivers were so old that it had been decades since they drove a car and parked one. They glared at me like I was the one who was doing wrong.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Gold member
Default Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
Excuuuse me! But I'm not getting depressed and I'm no where near my former home in NY thank you very much! The Villages Florida
The Villages Florida
Naaaaaaaaa it's my Sky. Sky guy. Syracuse NY where we now have the Orange Men assistant Coach getting caught saying come her little boy! Want some of my cookies! Aghhhhhhhhh

Upstate NY GRAY SKY but Jack Daniels and Feel Good La La Pills are doing well!

Sigh!
Old 01-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Gold member
Default Reverse Lights

I pulled up beside the car ahead of it, turn on my right signal, put the car in reverse, and ANOTHER golf cart driver pulled up onto my tail so I could not back up. They didn't get it either!!

So I left that street and parked elsewhere. We checked the backup tail lights on our car, and they work. The sun was not a factor. This was aggravating.[/QUOTE]

Helmsman! Full REVERSE Rudder adminships, Aye Aye Captain!

What was that bump Honey? Oh I don't know dear but there is a Sumbrella Curtain a Plastic windshield and some golf Clubs on our trunk . It that something new? I think I hear swearing and a whimpy horn?

Oh well lets get outta here! Can't find a parking spot anywhere?

Maybe a back up alarm hooked up to a 1950 Police Siren would help
Old 01-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarGuys View Post
Naaaaaaaaa it's my Sky. Sky guy. Syracuse NY where we now have the Orange Men assistant Coach getting caught saying come her little boy! Want some of my cookies! Aghhhhhhhhh

Upstate NY GRAY SKY but Jack Daniels and Feel Good La La Pills are doing well!

Sigh!
Besides the Orangmen you also have the Syracuse Brigadiers. I marched with them in 1973. Ever heard of them?
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 01-01-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Its even better when i am running at 3am and they stop and ask me what am i doing in this neighborhood? REALLY? Then ask me if i am lost and am i visiting my parents, because if we live here we must not be in good enough shape to be up at 3am much less running.
What a HUGE inconvenience to be stopped at 3am and questioned what your doing. Give me a f&^%ing break, i'm glad they are out there doing their job .
Old 01-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Gold member
Default Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
Besides the Orangmen you also have the Syracuse Brigadiers. I marched with them in 1973. Ever heard of them?
OUTSTANDING! Watched them once! Very Very cool!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.