Complete Cart Path Map?

Complete Cart Path Map?

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 09-11-2019, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
The best shortcut I've found was going north on Buena Vista just past Palmer Country Club and I'm headed to Glenview. Just after the 1st green on Cherry Hill, don't take the tunnel under Buena Vista, there is an opening about 50 yards earlier through a hedge, turn right onto that path and follow Kingston Way until the last street, Somerset Ave. Turn right and the first left turn is a cul-de-sac, turn left and at the top of the circle you'll see a path, take that and you come out in the back of Laurel Manor Business Park. Turn right and follow the path keeping the Rec Center on your left until you reach the tunnel under 466. This saves you about 10-15 minutes and eliminates two tunnels.

Google Maps
See...........on that google map of Palmer you can clearly see the cart paths. I would love to have a paper map showing all the cart paths throughout the Villages, with that clarity. I'm sure in time I can learn all the shortcuts needed, but a map sure would be nice.
Steve

Old 09-11-2019, 01:45 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by logdog View Post
Google Maps has all the cart paths if you put it in bicycle mode.
Personally I would suggest walking not bicycle mode. In either case it has many or even most of the paths but certainly not all however if you use it for golf cart directions it often has you walking (or biking) you golf cart across where a golf cart is not permitted if it is the most direct route.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2019, 06:30 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrExcite721 View Post
The most recent version of TV GPS I have does not have most of the Southern Oaks villages available. Anyone else notice this or does anyone know of an upcoming update?
No bones about it, I am sure the developer of the Villages GPS will be hard at work on making any and all updates...

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2019, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrExcite721 View Post
The most recent version of TV GPS I have does not have most of the Southern Oaks villages available. Anyone else notice this or does anyone know of an upcoming update?
I've noticed the same thing. Hardly any roads near Cattail Rec Center, let alone pathways are available in the Villages GPS app at present. I asked via the app when to expect an update, but apparently the "Contact Us" isn't working in the app on my Android phone.

So...I've been using The Villages website and app to navigate.

We close in a few weeks on a new home that is in the Designer neighborhood just north of the Cattail Rec Center.

Last edited by M2inOR; 09-13-2019 at 12:09 AM.

Tags
villages, map, cart, paths, shown