Construction Quality In TV

Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2009, 09:06 AM
Veteran member

Bought one of the first Bridgeport Models built in TV and haven't experienced any construction problems. We have added Birdcage, summer kitchen, solar tubes, roll out drawers and fans. We have not experienced any problems with these add ons as well. We replaced the washer and dryer because we did not like the quality of the originals when we first moved in.

I wish I could say the same for our Condo in Rhode Island, we are experiencing continual problems and we only live there 2/4 months a year.
Viet Nam
CT
TV
Old 09-28-2009, 09:30 AM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMC24 View Post
Bought one of the first Bridgeport Models built in TV and haven't experienced any construction problems. We have added Birdcage, summer kitchen, solar tubes, roll out drawers and fans. We have not experienced any problems with these add ons as well. We replaced the washer and dryer because we did not like the quality of the originals when we first moved in.

I wish I could say the same for our Condo in Rhode Island, we are experiencing continual problems and we only live there 2/4 months a year.
Hi fellow Sox fan,

We also own a Bridgeport and are considering a cage as well as some solar tubes. Would you be open to letting us have a peek at yours? Tried to PM you, but couldn't

Kate and Jim
Old 09-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katezbox View Post
Hi fellow Sox fan,

We also own a Bridgeport and are considering a cage as well as some solar tubes. Would you be open to letting us have a peek at yours? Tried to PM you, but couldn't

Kate and Jim
Sorry Kate and Jim, We are not in TV at the moment and don't expect to return until 1st of Jan. 2010. We are currently in Sedona, AZ enjoying the incredible scenery. Weather permitting we are scheduled to take a Hot Air Balloon Ride late this afternoon to get a different perspective of the landscape.
Viet Nam
CT
TV
Old 09-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Have a blast... maybe we can meet up when you return...

k & J

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.