Contact Costco

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Gold member

Yep. This is not a website address. It is an email address. Don't type in www. before the email address. It will go through.
Old 03-11-2016, 06:46 AM
Sage

I had a Costco card for many years in NY.
And now SAMs Club. The only difference I perceive is that I did a lot more impulse buying at Costco. I guess the layout was more attractive.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 03-11-2016, 12:23 PM

can't use the words dot com if you copied and pasted. need to change to proper email symbols. Good luck.
Old 03-11-2016, 02:02 PM
Sage

If Costco came nearby--it would be our only hope of getting good Italian bread without having to go to St. Pete
Old 03-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Default Costco

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti105 View Post
For those of you who are interested in letting Costco know that we Villagers are looking forward to having a store located here, I have an email address for you.

A neighbor on the "NextDoor" forum has been in contact with Costco and has been persistent enough to find out who to communicate with.

Email Robin at this email address, "w01026mkt04@costco dot com". She has has responded and thus far over 50 Villagers have emailed her regarding our desire to have a store here. (I put the quotes and the 'dot com' in so that this does not get xxxxx'ed out by the powers that be.)

Robin is passing the emails on to the head of the real estate dept. to be sure that they get in the right hands. She recently replied that she was surprised to get so many letters of interest and to keep sending them in.

So there you go! Email Robin and let Costco know that this will be a great market for them!
I sent a detailed email to Robin for Costco. Please ask your friends to do the same.
Old 03-12-2016, 12:10 PM
Default costco

I'd LOVE to have one closer to the village. I loved mine in PA
Old 03-13-2016, 08:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Horse Feathers! It is population and demographics that makes a store locate in any area. THE POWERS THAT BE don't own all the property in this area.
I agree that Costco could purchase land just outside the Villages (as Sam's did) and the developer would have little to say about it (of course the developer could try to influence the municipality that would issue the building permit, but that apparently did not happen with Sam's?).

I believe the demographics are good for a Costco in The Villages. Obviously Sam's thought so too, and Sam's is doing well with the store in Lady Lake (at least the parking lot appears to be full of cars most times of the day).
Old 03-13-2016, 08:41 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavy Chips View Post
Care to elaborate?
Thanks for that!
Old 03-13-2016, 08:49 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I agree that Costco could purchase land just outside the Villages (as Sam's did) and the developer would have little to say about it (of course the developer could try to influence the municipality that would issue the building permit, but that apparently did not happen with Sam's?).

I believe the demographics are good for a Costco in The Villages. Obviously Sam's thought so too, and Sam's is doing well with the store in Lady Lake (at least the parking lot appears to be full of cars most times of the day).

There is a term for this in business. It is called adequate distribution. Although many might like to have another large wholesale club, the goods, services, supplies sold at Sam's may AT THIS POINT have adequate distribution.

OR you can only cut the pie in so many ways.

I think the whole kerfuffle (as Judge Judy says) is the issue of how much the workers are paid. I don't see any significant difference in the goods and services between Costco and Sam's Club. If you wish for overgrowth, you wish for urban decay and dead business and vacant buildings. You have to look at the big picture and not just what you would like.

Or..........carry on. Go for it. It is whizzing in the wind because it is based on population and demographics and distribution. Impassioned pleas aren't going to change how and where Costco spends the huge amount to open a new store.
Old 03-13-2016, 08:58 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
It is whizzing in the wind because it is based on population and demographics and distribution. Impassioned pleas aren't going to change how and where Costco spends the huge amount to open a new store.
True. Neither yours, or my, personal interpretations of the "population and demographics and distribution" are going to influence their decision. ;-)
Old 03-13-2016, 09:03 AM

w01026mkt04@costco dot com change to w01026mkt04@costco.com
Old 03-13-2016, 09:45 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
True. Neither yours, or my, personal interpretations of the "population and demographics and distribution" are going to influence their decision. ;-)
Or... if we really want a Costco...
Let's find a barn and build a stage in it. Then we could make costumes, write songs, build sets and put on a show!!
I don't know exactly how this would get a Costco... but it always worked for Andy Hardy.

Slaughter on 10th Avenue (and more) -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMo6w...gbuFRTT06nS9pn
Old 03-14-2016, 07:16 AM
Default Costco

I too have submitted an email to Costco to support The Villages as a preferred location. Thanks for sharing the information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti105 View Post
For those of you who are interested in letting Costco know that we Villagers are looking forward to having a store located here, I have an email address for you.

A neighbor on the "NextDoor" forum has been in contact with Costco and has been persistent enough to find out who to communicate with.

Email Robin at this email address, "w01026mkt04@costco dot com". She has has responded and thus far over 50 Villagers have emailed her regarding our desire to have a store here. (I put the quotes and the 'dot com' in so that this does not get xxxxx'ed out by the powers that be.)

Robin is passing the emails on to the head of the real estate dept. to be sure that they get in the right hands. She recently replied that she was surprised to get so many letters of interest and to keep sending them in.

So there you go! Email Robin and let Costco know that this will be a great market for them!
Old 03-14-2016, 07:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphin416 View Post
I too have submitted an email to Costco to support The Villages as a preferred location. Thanks for sharing the information.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:08 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool Send this to Costco

When you contact Costco, send them this link.... There is good demographic information contained on the page...population growth projections, average Villagers' income, etc....

The Villages Commercial Property Sales & Leasing
Closed Thread

Tags
costco, email, robin, dot, contact, address, store, villagers, dept, estate, hands, emails, powers, passing, head, recently, real, market, great, sending, surprised, xxxxxed, letters, interest, replied

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.