What clubs???

Closed Thread
Old 09-08-2007, 06:29 PM
Founder
Default What clubs???

There are something like 450 organized clubs in the Villages. Of them, Talk of The Villages is the largest with nearly 3,000 members. I am curious what other clubs our members belong to. Villages sanctioned or otherwise.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: What clubs???

I belong to the Computer Club, Civil War Club, Nurses' Club,and RV Club. Plus we take classes at Lifetime Learning College. The next one we are signed up for is on Joshua Chamberlain, the Civil War general from Maine who was featured in the movie Gettysburg. I also help out with the Alzheimers folks while there caregivers attend a support group. Wed nights we eat at our church dinner. When we fit it in, we swim, play pool, Boccie, take walks, ride around in our golf cart, stop at Starbucks and listen to music at the Lake Sumter Landing.
Tampa, FL
Old 09-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: What clubs???

Double Deck Pinochle; Bronx Club; Deutcher Club; Tall Trees Ladies Club and Operation Shoebox; Cherry Vale Ladies Breakfast Group; former member of the Red Hats but dropped that after a year.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.