Country club food specials

Closed Thread
Old 07-14-2014, 09:45 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Food wise I don't get the specials it's usually because of too much of that item and they are trying to get rid of it
The type of specials you're talking about would be more of the 'impromptu' type, the CC and regularly offered restaurant specials are planned for and as such are not used to dump overstock, you are missing out!
Old 07-14-2014, 10:17 AM
Platinum member
Default Palmer

It is everyday at Palmer. Am not sure of the hours as the hours posted on the door are not the same as in the paper. 750-4499
Old 07-14-2014, 11:33 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by looneycat View Post
The type of specials you're talking about would be more of the 'impromptu' type, the CC and regularly offered restaurant specials are planned for and as such are not used to dump overstock, you are missing out!
I agree. Many of these specials are advertised in the Daily Sun many days in advance. I might worry if a special went up on the white board at 9 PM.

I also remember when Chula Vista had a restaurant and advertised the main menu for "day one" on "day two" as a special lunch. Most of us knew that it was the left overs from "day one". But the pot roast was still tasty!!! And the potions were large. I am so sad that they got rid of the Chula Vista restaurant for that reason only. Play golf at Mira mesa or Chula Vista and have a great lunch at Chula Vista.

Z

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.