Court Yard Villa Addition

Closed Thread
Old 10-17-2013, 05:51 AM
Default Court Yard Villa Addition

Hi,
I have a corner Court Yard Villa and am finding that the garage is just a pinch small. My question is what improvements can be done with a Court Yard Villa.

I already have a good size Lani, I do have room on both sides of the Villa to consider any improvements. Are there any Court Yard Villa owners who have made improvements regarding adding a Golf Cart Garage?

Any helpful advice would be appreciated.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:02 AM
Default Court yard villas additions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhrc4 View Post
Hi,
I have a corner Court Yard Villa and am finding that the garage is just a pinch small. My question is what improvements can be done with a Court Yard Villa.

I already have a good size Lani, I do have room on both sides of the Villa to consider any improvements. Are there any Court Yard Villa owners who have made improvements regarding adding a Golf Cart Garage?

Depending on property lines, golf cart garages can be added to corner CYV. Belmont villas in the village of belvedere has two homes that added golf cart garages. One added two, one on each side. Great idea, if we had a comer lot we would have done that. Playing golf I get to see some great additions in the back of the homes.
Old 10-17-2013, 06:02 AM

There is one CYV in our neighborhood that recently had a beautiful golf cart addition put on the villa. The work blends in perfectly with the villa and matches the architecture and doesn't look like an addition at all. I would like to have it done but we don't have the room. The work was done by T & D. We are in Newport Villas in Largo.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:38 AM

Does anyone have pictures? We also wish our garage was a 2 car garage. We have a corner CYV. We would love to see how people did this! Thanks
Old 10-17-2013, 08:25 PM

I would also love to see pics of addition.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhrc4 View Post
Hi,

Take a ride to the Village of Pinellas. Turn left at Eleanor CYV's, go straight until the road makes a 90 degree left and you will see either a 2-1/2 or a 3 car garage addition (can't remember) to the villa on the right corner. I heard they added it after the villa was built. A very nice job, you can't tell it was added on.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:52 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Would you please furnish the location of the Villa that added the addition.

Again thank you so much.
Old 10-20-2013, 07:21 PM
Platinum member

Newport Villas in Largo (directly in front of Bacall Rec Center). First villa on right.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.