Covid 19 Home test kits

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2023, 10:10 AM
Default Covid 19 Home test kits

If you are on Medicare, you can still get FREE covid 19 home test from Walgreens. free test will stop when the Covid 19 order expires on May 11th. Got a batch yesterday!
Old 05-10-2023, 11:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie1 View Post
If you are on Medicare, you can still get FREE covid 19 home test from Walgreens. free test will stop when the Covid 19 order expires on May 11th. Got a batch yesterday!
Are people STILL hung up on that??
Old 05-10-2023, 03:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
Are people STILL hung up on that??
Wife was not feeling well 5/8/23. On the phone she was told to take a covid test. After a negative result, called back and got an appointment the next day. Sinus infection pile of pills, That old expression happy wife....................... Well it works in reverse as well.
Old 05-10-2023, 04:14 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,759 Times in 757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie1 View Post
Thought about it, but after thinking a bit further, wasn't sure of what value they are, but maybe just to my way of thinking. For instance, if I seem to have a cold virus, do a test and find out it is a Covid virus, could not think of anything I would do any different than get some rest, not work as hard for a few days, drink plenty of water and no "junk" snacks, and..... if any fever at all, maybe take something for that ? Also keep thinking, there is no "free anything", so someone must be paying for all these tests, and all the POSTAGE (probably more than the little package of tests is even worth !), but, perhaps they are valuable to many people and I'm just missing something.
Closed Thread

Tags
covid, test, home, free, batch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.