Tom Brady = TOTAL CLASS ACT and ROLE MODEL

Closed Thread
Old 10-25-2021, 07:29 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,470 Times in 611 Posts
Default Tom Brady = TOTAL CLASS ACT and ROLE MODEL

Lived in Boston area for 20 years and was fortunate to be there for many of Tom's years with the Pats. Was thrilled when he came to Tampa Bay. And the rest is history.

Yesterday's game with Da Bears, TB & TB won 38-3. Brady set yet another NFL record with 600 career Touchdown passes in regular season. He had 4 yesterday. He's 44 and seemingly has never played better.

That said, TB is a wonderful man and sports role model. During the game 'Tom Brady gives hat to boy who ‘beat brain cancer’ during Bucs-Bears game'.

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – It’s a moment one boy will never forget. Noah Reeb not only got the chance to talk to the man who helped him “beat brain cancer” but even received a gift from him.

Near the end of the Buccaneers-Bears game, Tom Brady ran over to the sidelines to hand Reeb a Crucial Catch hat. The specialized hat is part of the NFL’s mission to fight cancer.

During the game, Reeb and his father could be seen from the stands holding a sign that read, “Tom Brady helped me beat brain cancer.”

After chatting with the star quarterback and receiving the hat, the young boy was overcome with emotion.During post-game interviews, a reporter asked Brady what it was like to not only see the boy’s sign but to have that memorable experience with Reeb.

“That was really sweet. You know obviously tough kid, man. Puts a lot in perspective of what we’re doing on the field. In the end, it doesn’t mean much compared to what so many people go through,” said Brady. “You know we all try to make a difference in different ways and I think so many guys commit time to their foundations, to doing good things for the world, and the NFL does a lot of great things… I always think you know, do the best you can do you know under any circumstance so that was nice to see.”

MUST SEE: Tom Brady gives hat to boy who ‘beat brain cancer’ during Bucs-Bears game | WFLA

I love Tom Brady.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	AP21297852863414.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	91286   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	AP21297852985623.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	91287  

Last edited by DeanFL; 10-26-2021 at 07:26 AM.
Old 10-25-2021, 08:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

one of a kind, that's for sure...I hope he keeps playing for a couple more years

Tom always made time to meet kids and sign whatever they pushed at him at the end of pre-season open practice sessions

Kraft letting Brady leave was as dumb as the Red Sox trading Babe Ruth to the Yankees back in the day
Old 10-25-2021, 09:41 AM

Maybe Kraft decided to use fully inflated footballs
Old 10-25-2021, 09:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

My level of respect has gone way up in the last few years because I watched almost every game with a gentleman from Kennebunkport ME and he always LOVED BRADY his entire life. As a lifelong Giant Fan, I never cared for him at all. I admit I was wrong and way off base. He really is a good guy. Not flawless but a good guy.

When the kid he gave the hat to started crying yesterday it really touched everyone I was watching the game with and the gentleman I mentioned before started crying. Whoa! This was an impossible act that we were witnessing. The man shed a tear for NOTHING ever as per his children.

I was disappointed when he threw the Vince Lombardy Trophy from one boat to another and was seen stumbling on camera. I'm not going to judge him by these errors. He does way more good than bad. Imagine the things he does for people that we don't even know about. Not that it matters but he has won me over. I hope the BUCS win it all.
Old 10-25-2021, 09:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,936 Times in 1,113 Posts

Pats lead 17/7 at half time when alleged balls taking out of play , pats win 45 /7 , I’m glad those alleged balls were taking out of game
Old 10-25-2021, 09:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,052 Times in 5,337 Posts

A great role model. Wish he played for the Giants or Jets.
Old 10-25-2021, 10:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
My level of respect has gone way up in the last few years because I watched almost every game with a gentleman from Kennebunkport ME and he always LOVED BRADY his entire life. As a lifelong Giant Fan, I never cared for him at all. I admit I was wrong and way off base. He really is a good guy. Not flawless but a good guy.

When the kid he gave the hat to started crying yesterday it really touched everyone I was watching the game with and the gentleman I mentioned before started crying. Whoa! This was an impossible act that we were witnessing. The man shed a tear for NOTHING ever as per his children.

I was disappointed when he threw the Vince Lombardy Trophy from one boat to another and was seen stumbling on camera. I'm not going to judge him by these errors. He does way more good than bad. Imagine the things he does for people that we don't even know about. Not that it matters but he has won me over. I hope the BUCS win it all.
it’s a trophy not the Holy Grail and it was a knee that needed surgery not to much beer and anyway it wouldn’t matter he wasn’t driving and it was a celebration No One Cared
Old 10-25-2021, 12:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,279 Times in 4,297 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
it’s a trophy not the Holy Grail and it was a knee that needed surgery not to much beer and anyway it wouldn’t matter he wasn’t driving and it was a celebration No One Cared
Obviously someone cared...

-Tom Petty
Old 10-25-2021, 12:41 PM
Sage

Whatever You Say You Know Everything
Old 10-25-2021, 03:15 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,132 Times in 812 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neils View Post
Maybe Kraft decided to use fully inflated footballs
Or fully inflated blow up dolls..........LOL
Old 10-25-2021, 08:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
DRUNK MASKLESS Tom Brady Super Bowl Parade: Throws Lombardi Trophy off boat - YouTube. Sorry Charlie.
Old 10-25-2021, 09:40 PM
Sage

If it’s in you tube it has to be true, although he had knee surgery 4 days after season . Again it’s not the holy grail and have you ever seen the dents on the lord Stanley trophy from abuse it takes a much older trophy and the Red Sox took there first World Series trophy on a tour of NewEngland town letting everyone rub kiss spill beer and whatever on it . I don’t know one fan that actually watches football that had a problem with it in fact all over sports radio everyone thought it was funny except on this site where so many who don’t even watch football we’re all in a dither about it .I also said beer or not it was a celebration so again who cares , now back to the game you see I actually watch football

Last edited by charlieo1126@gmail.com; 10-25-2021 at 10:04 PM.
Old 10-26-2021, 05:03 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,522 Times in 628 Posts

It was that darned Casamigos tequila that turned his legs to jelly. I was just glad to see he is actually human and not a robot.
Old 10-26-2021, 06:52 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,076 Times in 432 Posts

That boy will remember and cherish that moment with his hero for the rest of his life.
Old 10-26-2021, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanFL View Post
Lived in Boston area for 20 years and was fortunate to be there for many of Tom's years with the Pats. Was thrilled when he came to Tampa Bay. And the rest is history.

Yesterday's game with Da Bears, TB & TB won 38-3. Brady set yet another NFL record with 600 career Touchdown passes in regular season. He had 4 yesterday. He's 44 and seemingly has never played better.

That said, TB is a wonderful man and sports role model. During the game 'Tom Brady gives hat to boy who ‘beat brain cancer’ during Bucs-Bears game'.

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – It’s a moment one boy will never forget. Noah Reeb not only got the chance to talk to the man who helped him “beat brain cancer” but even received a gift from him.

Near the end of the Buccaneers-Bears game, Tom Brady ran over to the sidelines to hand Reeb a Crucial Catch hat. The specialized hat is part of the NFL’s mission to fight cancer.

During the game, Reeb and his father could be seen from the stands holding a sign that read, “Tom Brady helped me beat brain cancer.”

After chatting with the star quarterback and receiving the hat, the young boy was overcome with emotion.During post-game interviews, a reporter asked Brady what it was like to not only see the boy’s sign but to have that memorable experience with Reeb.

“That was really sweet. You know obviously tough kid, man. Puts a lot in perspective of what we’re doing on the field. In the end, it doesn’t mean much compared to what so many people go through,” said Brady. “You know we all try to make a difference in different ways and I think so many guys commit time to their foundations, to doing good things for the world, and the NFL does a lot of great things… I always think you know, do the best you can do you know under any circumstance so that was nice to see.”

MUST SEE: Tom Brady gives hat to boy who ‘beat brain cancer’ during Bucs-Bears game | WFLA

I love Tom Brady.
Amen!
Closed Thread

Tags
brady, game, hat, reeb, tom

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.