Cut off the legs of a dead elk with a chainsaw

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2010, 06:34 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
The Shadow has not been to our home. Unless his name is George. George is the only one I hadn't hooked up with a screen name. And he was at our second get together. A real nice fellow, George. Shadow said he was here the first time. I knew every person who was there the first time.

Talk Host kindly warned me not to even give that much information. I did NOT give out our house number.

I ask you Shadow, in the interest of knowing why you post the way you do. Do you own a home in The villages??? I kinda think you don't. You accused me of working for the Morses.
Grace, I sent you a PM Tuesday thanking you and hubby for your hospitality. I would not post your address and I've never had the pleasure of meeting the Shadow.

George

Last edited by gryoung; 11-13-2010 at 06:40 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:27 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffysmom View Post

I'm well aware of GG's posting and generous invitations. Shadow's remarks were creepy and an example of what can happen when we give too much information on a public forum.
I agree with Duffysmom that Shadow's remarks were creepy. Kind of a "I know where you live" implied threat. But perhaps he is just a regular guy trying to be funny.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default George. You are a dear, nice person.

Thank you George. I knew you weren't at all Shadowy. Your name is the only one that I didn't hook up right away to your screen name. I know you didn't tell anyone my address. I am sorry if I sounded at all suspicious of you.
Old 11-15-2010, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajack View Post
I could be wrong but I think butchers use a machine similar to a bandsaw.
I think you are correct. I remember Christopher and Furio using one after hours at Centanni's Meat Market a few times.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.