Day 10 Iris Fernandina

Closed Thread
Old 01-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Default Day 10 Iris Fernandina

Driving on Allaire Loop looking for our home last Thursday we discovered instead of a cement slab it had progressed to walls up & roof on. It had been only 3 days since it was a cement slab. I have been trying to post pic's. After uploading these pic's I got a message, "your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing". Sent a message to the administrator so not sure if they will come up when I click on "submit new thread". Going to submit this anyway & see what happens. Since I am new at this, it could be operator error. ha ha Nancy
Old 01-27-2013, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy03743 View Post
Driving on Allaire Loop looking for our home last Thursday we discovered instead of a cement slab it had progressed to walls up & roof on. It had been only 3 days since it was a cement slab. I have been trying to post pic's. After uploading these pic's I got a message, "your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing". Sent a message to the administrator so not sure if they will come up when I click on "submit new thread". Going to submit this anyway & see what happens. Since I am new at this, it could be operator error. ha ha Nancy
I see the picture's did not post.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.