Denham vs Dabney vs Moultrie

Old 05-07-2024, 02:40 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass288 View Post
Ok if no one else will....I'll call it. 300 miles a week. B.S.
Yeah I was kinda waiting on some details as well. None forthcoming so I second that
Old 05-07-2024, 09:54 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass288 View Post
Ok if no one else will....I'll call it. 300 miles a week. B.S.
Yes I'm somewhat skeptical. I'm in Deluna south of the turnpike and would have to drive to LSL and back 10 times to hit 300 miles. There's about 25 golf courses that are closer to me than LSL, 10 of them under 6 miles away.
Old 05-09-2024, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPRICE1234 View Post
Looking at new homes. It appears that the Denham/Dabney is kind of bare as far as restaurants, golf, or any shopping? It looks like one maybe two pools for the whole area? How far to areas where you can get a beverage or dinner? Seems like a social desert.

Please help.
We are renting for a month in Dabney. Did this on purpose to decide if we should buy a new home in a Dabney or the new Moultrie Creek. We bought in Moultrie Creek. Too far from everything here in Dabney. We feel like we’re on an island. At least in Moultrie Creek we see future amenities being built so we know it’s just a short time away and that works for us. We’ve only been in this rental for over a week and I’m already flustered. Plus you hear the busy roads 470 and the turnpike. No thank you.

Tags
denham, area, areas, beverage, dinner

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.