Deposit on building site Village of St. James

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Default Deposit on building site Village of St. James

Just completed our 2nd visit to TV and we put a deposit on Lot #100 in the Village of St. James. The lot is located on Edenville Path. Our home has been on the market since Jan 2011 in Indiana. Everyone keep us in your prayers so we can be villagers before too long. It is cold and dreary in our part of the country. We really miss the sunshine and warm weather especially since my wife is bipolar. It really affects her greatly.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:52 AM
Sage
Default Welcome and good luck selling in Indiana!

QUOTE=gcrisp;347092]Just completed our 2nd visit to TV and we put a deposit on Lot #100 in the Village of St. James. The lot is located on Edenville Path. Our home has been on the market since Jan 2011 in Indiana. Everyone keep us in your prayers so we can be villagers before too long. It is cold and dreary in our part of the country. We really miss the sunshine and warm weather especially since my wife is bipolar. It really affects her greatly.[/QUOTE]

to TOTV. Lucky you and your wife to have purchased a lot in TV. Hope your Indiana house sells soon so you and your wife can move to the Florida sunshine.
Your Illinois neighbor.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrisp View Post
Just completed our 2nd visit to TV and we put a deposit on Lot #100 in the Village of St. James. The lot is located on Edenville Path. Our home has been on the market since Jan 2011 in Indiana. Everyone keep us in your prayers so we can be villagers before too long. It is cold and dreary in our part of the country. We really miss the sunshine and warm weather especially since my wife is bipolar. It really affects her greatly.
Welcome to you. Someone is going to suggest you bury a statue of St. Joseph. We are going to put our house on the market next week, but I am not going to bury a statue of St. Joseph. He is a good guy and I don't want to make him mad. I was gonna say **** him off, but it didn't sound liturgical.

I think you have made a wonderful decision. Just think about the name of your street. Edenville Path. That says it all.

Hugs to both of you.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:42 AM
Default Welcome

Welcome to the neighborhood! We are currently building on Ashville Ave in St James. We are passing papers on our house here in MA on April 29th and from there heading south. We will be renting for two months in Liberty Park until our home is built.
We are sure that your home will sell and you will chatting in the pool with your new neighbors before you know it. We will be thinking of you. Good luck!

Norm and Gisele
Old 04-16-2011, 07:31 AM
Smile Us too

We have reserved lot #29 on Edenville Path and will probably start our home sometime in the Fall so we can close and move in when we arrive in The Villages just after Christmas.
We are looking forward to becoming part of the St. James family!
Old 04-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Gold member
Location: Chicago, Des Moines, St Louis, Fort Wayne -TV Wannabe
Default yeah!!

Congrats! We just got back from our 5th or 6th stay there. Wish we could move. We live in Ft Wayne and I dooooo understand about dreary and missing the sunshine. Do enjoy your whole process!
Old 04-16-2011, 07:57 AM
Veteran member
Location: Wheatfield, NY - next to Niagara Falls; Village of St. James

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Sandy View Post
We have reserved lot #29 on Edenville Path and will probably start our home sometime in the Fall so we can close and move in when we arrive in The Villages just after Christmas.
We are looking forward to becoming part of the St. James family!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll be around the corner on Montclair Lane
Old 04-16-2011, 08:40 AM
Sage

Conrats gcrisp. We called the process of selling our house "our roller coaster ride" because of the changing positive and negative emotions. Just remember... the best is yet to come.

Good luck
Old 04-16-2011, 12:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa & Giggi View Post
Welcome to the neighborhood! We are currently building on Ashville Ave in St James. We are passing papers on our house here in MA on April 29th and from there heading south. We will be renting for two months in Liberty Park until our home is built.
We are sure that your home will sell and you will chatting in the pool with your new neighbors before you know it. We will be thinking of you. Good luck!

Norm and Gisele
It is interesting how different terms are used in different parts of the U.S. "We are passing papers on our house here in MA on April 29" In the Chicago area, I would say "I am closing on my house here in Schaumburg on April 29." From my one and only house purchase in 1998, I do know a lot of papers get passed back and forth between the parties involved.
Old 04-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Sage

Hi Gcrisp,
to TOTV and congratulations on your purchase of a lot in Lower Paradise! Price your Indiana home to see so you can start enjoying your wonderful new lifestyle down here.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:26 PM
Default St James bound also

We will close on our Oakcrest Path home on June 6. Looking forward to our first St James social to meet all our new neighbors both those there already and those soon to come.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evolve54 View Post
We will close on our Oakcrest Path home on June 6. Looking forward to our first St James social to meet all our new neighbors both those there already and those soon to come.
We will also be part of the "St. James" family. We have a deposit on a lot on Barksdale.

Linda & Kevin
Cape Cod, Ma
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.