Depositing change into our bank

Old 03-04-2024, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keefelane66 View Post
Wrapping coins is my rain day job about every 6 months
I roll my own but being in banking for so many years, I don't find it annoying. One BofA here wanted unrolled coin because they had the machine to count it and send it wherever and then deposit the $$ into the account. But the other BofA needed it rolled. Better than the old days when it had to be rolled with your account number on it!
Old 03-05-2024, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
No charge for Vystar members, but a 6 percent charge for non-members.
Open up a Vystar Member Share account for $5 (dig the coin out of the piggy bank) and now you can use their Coin Machine for free.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:51 AM

Thanks for all the replies, the advice, and of course the offer of a coin counter/sorter! I went to Winn Dixie at Pinellas Plaza and converted the coins into a $155 Amazon gift card.
Old 04-09-2024, 12:10 PM
Default Coins

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevillager1988 View Post
Back in TN, we were able to take bags of unwrapped change to Bank of America and they would send it through some magic internal process and deposit it into our bank account. The process took a month or so, but was fine because it worked.

I tried this with our local BoA, and they said they don't do this. I have to wrap all the change.

Does anyone know of a way to convert change that doesn't cost $0.07 on the dollar and doesn't require me to spend hours wrapping coins?

Thanks!
Hi Neighbor:
I live in Chatham over 21 years now. I’m getting my Grandchildren interested in coin collecting. Mostly Cents, Nickles Dimes Etc.
my youngest is 8 and he is very interested in completing his Penny sets.
I’ll gladly help and count any coins (pennys) etc. you might have and give you cash at face value. Please don’t use the COIN STARs at PUBLIX as they charge a fee for dumping coins in their machines. My kids love to hunt for the dates to complete sets. I buy the blank folders and they enjoy filling the spaces.
Hoping you understand and thanking you in advance.
My email is, huntnfsh@aol.com
Best regards
Jim

Tags
change, bank, process, wrap, boa

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.