Did anyone with pavers on driveways have problems during the hurricane???

Closed Thread
Old 10-11-2017, 09:00 AM
Platinum member

Update on our paradise paver install. They installed gasket on floor of garage yesterday and needs to dry for 24 hours. They told us to call if there is a problem. I am very happy with their company and they are very accommodating in getting it right. We would recommend Paradise Pavers. Driveway looks great and they said they will keep coming back if there is a problem.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:36 PM

I am glad to hear your continued story. We also had a gasket or rubber molding installed however it did nothing because they destroyed the original driveway pitch and the water backed up under and over the molding in the garage corners. And they came back several times and couldn't complete the installation correctly. Good Luck and I hope this works for you, we have met others who still squeegee water out of their garage thanks to Paradise Pavers. They have a good reputation for laying thin pavers on a slab of cement however any company can accommodate that request, but as stated in a prior post never have thin pavers installed over cement on a driveway. Good Luck.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
WE are sticking with a naked driveway. No paint, no nuthin'.
Us too Gracie. Nothing wrong with the look of concrete and I don't have to worry about it.

Tags
problem, pavers, installed, hurricane, type

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.