Did everyone downsize to one car???

Old 05-10-2024, 10:17 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
Sketchy. But carts go (arbitrarily) 20 mph and I did install seat belts on our cart, so the risks are more manageable. There is nothing that tightens the ol' sphincter muscle than being on a bike and having a car driven by an old person scarcely able to see over the steering wheel trying to cut in front of you because she missed her exit.
Thanks for the reply....and the mental image!
Old 05-10-2024, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawthorg View Post
My wife and I have our lifestyle visit starting his week. We noticed most houses have only a 2-car garage. We have several cars, including a corvette, SUV, truck, and commuter sedan. We use them all. So how do we move to TV and not have to buy a 5-car garage (I don't think those even exist)? Did everyone downsize all of their cars, too, in order to move into TV? Or are there some alternatives to reasonably priced storage or extra parking areas? Any good suggestions are appreciated.
They are building new storage facility on Rt 25 which is just past the historical area of the Villages, which you have to take 441/27 to Griffin Road, then turn Left on County Rd 25 go approximately 2 miles and look for an entrance on your left to all the different sized storage sheds, by the way it is my understanding some are air cooled sheds of garages.

Tags
move, cars, garage, downsize, starting

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.