District 12 Deed Restrictions Supplement

Old 01-21-2024, 09:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,953 Times in 2,464 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clekr View Post
Might as well do away with any deed restrictions. When the Snow Whites start showing up people will regret this.
Please explain who snow whites are? Morse’s have certain districts that don’t follow same rules as use peons.
Old 01-21-2024, 10:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,539 Times in 3,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roob1 View Post
The real question is: Is the/ Will the complainers name be available to the accused party, or any one else not employed by TV?
Yes. The information becomes public information. So if it's a legitimate, serious complaint against a wack-a-doodle neighbor who lives for revenge, you put your own property, and possibly your life, at risk by submitting a legitimate complaint for a deed restriction violation.

Things like mold and vines growing on the house, hoarding situations causing rodent problems, broken windows that don't get fixed after 6 months of being broken, someone's brand new flower bed raised by a wall that causes flooding in -your- garage...

you get a nut for a neighbor and watch out. Best not complain, just learn to accept it.
Old 01-21-2024, 11:10 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,953 Times in 2,464 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
Yes. The information becomes public information. So if it's a legitimate, serious complaint against a wack-a-doodle neighbor who lives for revenge, you put your own property, and possibly your life, at risk by submitting a legitimate complaint for a deed restriction violation.

Things like mold and vines growing on the house, hoarding situations causing rodent problems, broken windows that don't get fixed after 6 months of being broken, someone's brand new flower bed raised by a wall that causes flooding in -your- garage...

you get a nut for a neighbor and watch out. Best not complain, just learn to accept it.
It takes months anyway. Why be any different than anonymous system. If different just use villager I’d number only powers to be could connect the dots.
Old 01-22-2024, 08:12 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post

you get a nut for a neighbor and watch out. Best not to complain, just learn to accept it.
I try the nice approach first by telling my neighbor of a concern I have in regard to deed restrictions.

If they blow me off well I have no problem with them knowing it was me who filed a complaint.

Can’t live in fear all the time.
Old 01-22-2024, 09:00 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,052 Times in 5,337 Posts

If this is done and think anonymous reports are just wrong, what will the two old biddies do all day if they cannot inform on their neighbors?
Old 01-23-2024, 08:35 AM

First chip in the armour that made this place the number one retirement community in the country. Thanks to the Developer for trying to maintain the beauty and non- confrontational status. Hope my district maintains the current procedures for non-violent reporting. Only those who think they are above the rules cause the problems.
Old 01-23-2024, 09:17 AM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,352 Times in 1,449 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baustgen View Post
First chip in the armour that made this place the number one retirement community in the country. Thanks to the Developer for trying to maintain the beauty and non- confrontational status. Hope my district maintains the current procedures for non-violent reporting. Only those who think they are above the rules cause the problems.
Amen to that.
Old 01-23-2024, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspinmo View Post
No use villager ID number. If it get out they have rat to deal with.
It specifically states you have to use your name.
Old 01-23-2024, 10:26 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
... The hope that a $5 fee for each complaint returned if it was a violation, would be worth it, but bookkeeping nightmare. ...
Didn't know that was a thing - I think asking the complainant having to submit $5 per complaint is a great idea. Keeps people from blast-complaining a gazillion complaints, and makes a complainant really need to care about the concern in order to submit it.
Chino 1960's to 1976, Torrance, CA 1976-1983, 87-91, 94-98 / Frederick Co., MD 1983-1987/ Valencia, CA 1991-1994/ Brea, CA 1998-2002/ Dana Point, CA 2002-2019/ Knoxville, TN 2019-Current/ FL 2022-Current

Tags
district, deed, complaints, compliance, phone

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.