Do you think the Developers know about TOTV?

Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2007, 06:54 PM
Sage
Default Re: Do you think the Developers know about TOTV?

nanci2539.... your amenity fees covers pools, rec centers, executive golf for RESIDENTS and their GUESTS. Outsiders cannot freely use these facilities.

The championship golf courses and country clubs are either developer or privately owned and are open to the public. Residents pay lower greens fees than non residents and I believe get priority in tee time reservations. Your amenity fees do not go towards the country clubs.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Veteran member

Rballruss,

Another point to add to your message is the fact that a lot (maybe a majority) of the active participants on this page are people just dying to sell their homes and move to TV. Speaks for itself. By the way, I share your interest in fishing, both fresh and salt water.
Old 08-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Administrator

I'm wondering why more real estate brokers don't show up here one way or another. Seems to be a lot of good leads of people wanting to buy in TV.

Does anybody know if any poster here voicing interest in buying has been emailed or otherwise approached by an agent to offer services? Seem logical.
???
Old 08-17-2007, 06:52 PM

Thanks for the thumbs up
Old 08-19-2007, 08:21 PM
Platinum member

I've been viewing this site since March, and I never got the impression--except from my good friend Curry--that people were really down on TV. OK, so there were some restaurants which people weren't crazy about but that's a far cry from negative on TV! I suspect Talk Host was just trying to stimulate discussion, and we all responded, as he expected.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.