Does it ever get old?

Closed Thread
Old 10-25-2013, 06:02 PM
Sage

As a seasonal resident since 2007, we are gone for six months each year. And sometimes we forget just how great life is in The Bubble. Right now, it's about time for us to return ... we can hardly wait! We feel like kids waiting for Christmas. Every time we return, it's like discovering paradise all over again. And we're blown away with the beauty.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:34 PM
Veteran member

Joy, pure joy when we go to our forever home.

We bought over a year ago and when I know we are leaving Atlanta (our current home), my husband and I are so glad to be going home.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:15 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Does it ever get old? Only if you want it to! Life is an attitude.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:32 PM
Sage

I live on the north side of TV and drive to work 5 days a week down Buena Vista to Brownwood. Every day, the drive fills me with joy. I soak in the beautiful landscaping; thrill at seeing all the walkers, runners and golf carts bustling about; marvel at the vibrant hues of the morning and evening skies. It's all so enriching.

No, I never tire of the beauty, never take it for granted, never fail to appreciate it.

"You know it makes me want to shout. Kick my heals up and shout. Throw my hands up and shout."

Old 10-26-2013, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjbud View Post
My wife and I are fairly new to TV, just moving here in July. Yesterday evening, we were returning home from Spanish Springs. The sky was gorgeous with steaks of red, orange, pink and blue. Crossing the bridge into Lake Sumter, the sky and reflections in the water took our breath away! Do those of you who have been here a long time still marvel at the beauty and friendliness of this place?
We were renters for three and owners for three and even though we are fortunate to have a home up north too, we feel we have truly been blessed to find such a place here we have such a great time....or friends, golfing, socializing, toasting the sunsets at the John Parker bridge, our Church...so much too mention.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:48 AM
Veteran member

We all are in the checkout lane of life here in the villages we are getting very close to the Check out so we appreciate many things more than we used to like our spouses the ability to just enjoy life health issues however I still realize this is just one little bump in God's big world Wherever you are in the world it is what you make it And this is a pretty good place I live each day with that attitude thank you dear Lord for another day It only gets old here if you get old and Do not care.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:48 PM
Location: natives of La Porte, IN, moved here from central IN to Santiago via Country Club Hills

After 2 years the excitement is not there any more, replaced with contentment and happiness. The beauty is almost palpable, and lifts my spirits. My friends here are dear and caring, my church is a refuge for my spirit. Can't imagine being happier anywhere else here on earth.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Sage

I have been here a short time, but here it is November and Ican still go out in shorts and t-shirt. Back in the northeast, I would be bundled up.

Yesterday, went to see the Polo matches and was outside all afternoon. It was soooooooo....... comfortable. I admire the landscaping when driving somewhere and how beautifully they keep TV.

Living in TV is like being in heaven, without the dying part.

Come on down!!!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 11-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Sage
Default All is beautiful

While I've only been here a year and a half, every day I find something that I comment how beautiful it is. It could be the sky, the sunrise or sunset, the flowers or the golf courses. I don't think it will ever get old....beauty never gets old.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.