Does The Villages have...?

Closed Thread
Old 01-03-2018, 07:17 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdarcy View Post
Spanish Springs Trolley tour goes to Chatham Acres. 2 hour tour in total. I think tours occur at 11am and 2pm, but best to check with the SS sales office. Might be a nice way for your guests to see the area and learn about it.
We had visitors one of the cold days last week and we took that tour since I had never been on the one in the north end before. They didn't go to Chatham Acres or Phillips Villas. I was surprised.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Robinson View Post
Why would anyone pay that kind of money for a piece of land and then that kind of assn. fee plus ongoing amenity fees?

You can do better dollar-wise elsewhere but close by.
Because they can.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:54 PM

Well I’ll inform our guests about the area. I’m pretty sure they won’t go for those exhorbitant prices. But I believe being informed is a good thing. Thanks everyone for all the input. As far as I can tell...doesn’t appear to be a hot item at this time.

Tags
haven’t, fencing, mention, barn, horse

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.