Resource Wanted

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2011, 08:07 AM
Default Resource Wanted

Can anyone point to a resource about how TV operates, how admin decisions are made, who makes these decisions, etc? An overall view of what keeps TV working.
Old 04-30-2011, 08:53 AM
Sage

districtgov.org

Old 05-01-2011, 12:47 AM

The CDD orientation that district government sponsors is a good introduction. I think that was about 2 hours long.

If you really want to know about district government and how it works sign up for Resident Academy. It consists of six two hour classes on various aspects of district government. You get to hear from various experts on what the district government does including landscaping, maintaining golf courses, maintaining golf cart trails, administrative staff and finance staff. You get to visit the sewage treatment plant and the fire department as part of the classes. They give you a huge binder of information on The Villages.

I have done both the CDD orientation (which I did during my Lifestyle Preview visit) and the six week Resident Academy course and highly recommend both the courses. Both courses are free.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.