Eucher Players

Closed Thread
Old 02-10-2018, 03:58 PM
Default Eucher Players

. My name is David and I live in the village of Summer hill, I have been looking for a few people to play euchre with. I'm not looking to play in large groups, I'm looking for of a friendly home game once a week or so.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:27 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydavid View Post
. My name is David and I live in the village of Summer hill, I have been looking for a few people to play euchre with. I'm not looking to play in large groups, I'm looking for of a friendly home game once a week or so.
I know you are not looking for a large group, however the Wednesday at Paradise Rec Center and the Friday at Lake Miona Rec Center are both social games and are quite fun! Give them a chance!
Old 02-14-2018, 09:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,509 Times in 1,909 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mleeja View Post
I know you are not looking for a large group, however the Wednesday at Paradise Rec Center and the Friday at Lake Miona Rec Center are both social games and are quite fun! Give them a chance!
Mleeja...Henry and I have played at Lake Miona in the past. Wonder if we crossed paths there.
Old 02-14-2018, 10:07 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Mleeja...Henry and I have played at Lake Miona in the past. Wonder if we crossed paths there.
Maybe, we play about once per month.

Tags
play, large, groups, euchre, friendly

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.