Don't Forget To "Fall Back" Tonight!

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Veteran member
Default Don't Forget To "Fall Back" Tonight!

Don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour tonight!
Old 11-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack184 View Post
Don't forget to turn your clocks back an hour tonight!
I DON'T WANNA !

I would rather put it AHEAD another hour !
Old 11-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Sage

I've done most of mine already by 3:00 PM. This is one of my pet peeves. The government has to have their hand in everything including mother nature. Do away with DST and just let the sun come up and go down when it was intended to. Days will be shorter in winter and longer in summer and quit messing with the clocks.
Old 11-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimpy View Post
I've done most of mine already by 3:00 PM. This is one of my pet peeves. The government has to have their hand in everything including mother nature. Do away with DST and just let the sun come up and go down when it was intended to. Days will be shorter in winter and longer in summer and quit messing with the clocks.
Totally 100% agree!! At one point in my life I worked in Illinois right on the Illinois/Indiana border. My girlfriend at the time was the manager of a restaurant just over the Indiana border. Because until very recently Indiana did not participate in DST we had to keep 2 clocks so that she could remember what time it was at home & what time it was at work! In later years I spent some time working in Indianapolis, and then had to remember the summer time difference when calling friends or family back in the east. Just leave time the way God intended it to be. Sheesh!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.