Drain pipe

Closed Thread
Old 02-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Default Drain pipe

We live in a patio villa community made up of both Cabot Cove and Colony villas. They were built about 10 years ago. My question has to do with the location of what appears to be a drain pipe access out side the house.

I've looked at many of my neighbors houses and their access pipe is just outside their garage on the opposite side of where the fresh water pipes enter the house. All my neighbor's pipes are either about a foot in front of the house in front of the narrow garage wall next to the garage door, or just around the corner in front of the lanai. It is a pipe about 4-6 inches in diameter with a cap screwed to the top of the pipe. The pipe comes out of the ground.

I've searched all around those areas at my house and can not find that pipe to save my soul. Does anyone one have a patio villa that has this access pipe in another location other than described above?

Thanks.
Manchester, CT - 35 Years
Wilmington, NC - 3 Years,
Putnam, CT - 6 Years
The Villages - Village of Belle Aire 2 Years
The Villages - Village of Charlotte

http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/k...00PIXalt-1.jpg
Old 02-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Gold member

I can only guess that it's a sewer line clean out access. Others will be here soon that will know for sure.
Your's could be buried in landscaping with mulch or something covering it up unless the plumber forgot to install one.
In reality, they're different!
Old 02-08-2012, 07:21 PM
KittyKat

Our ranch home in Amelia was built in 2007 & the sewer access pipe is between every 2 houses.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.