Dreaming of TV

Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Red face Dreaming of TV

I watch the webcams of the squares in between packing our junk for strangers to go through for second garage sale here in California.
I read TOTV, feeling a kinship with people I've never met, in between looking for lost wallets (!) due to chaos in the home.
I read The Daily Sun online, taking deep breath that everything is alright in our new hometown.
I scan thousands of clubs for us to join, knowing i must get back to that darn to do list for moving.
is anyone as pathetic as me? what a dreamer, should never post while drinking glass of wine.....
Old 10-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by california dreamer View Post
I watch the webcams of the squares in between packing our junk for strangers to go through for second garage sale here in California.
I read TOTV, feeling a kinship with people I've never met, in between looking for lost wallets (!) due to chaos in the home.
I read The Daily Sun online, taking deep breath that everything is alright in our new hometown.
I scan thousands of clubs for us to join, knowing i must get back to that darn to do list for moving.
is anyone as pathetic as me? what a dreamer, should never post while drinking glass of wine.....
Aww, california dreamer, your words are beautiful. Please, promise me; even after you get down here - God willing - you will never stop dreaming. It is what keeps us young. Well, that and swimming, dancing, exercise classes, shuffleboard, golf, classes at the Lifelong Learning College, laughing, walking, meeting new friends....Cheers!
Old 10-29-2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
We could be twins! For a year I have been doing the same things, yes with a glass of wine! We fell in love the first time we were there and cannot wait to get there. Home has been on the market form10 months ...everyone has a house to sell! We watched the price increases, the changes and decided to just do it! We close in Feb. probably move in March and pray this sells .....
Where in CA ... We lived in Pleasanton, some of the best times we ever had, but moved to GA 17 years ago....
We can compare notes whenever!
Old 10-29-2012, 08:49 PM
Gold member
Location: Northfield IL, Tampa FL, Norway, Boynton Beach FL, Highland Park IL, Gilchrist soon!

Yep! Me too! I close on my new house in December in Gilchrist and wake up in the AM and go to bed at night with TV on my mind! The wine doesn't hurt either! I have so much to accomplish here in Chgo before I leave, but at least I am not selling my house here (yet)! Good luck, and keep dreaming!!!

Wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be
Old 10-29-2012, 09:18 PM

hi bkcunningham and hotrodgirl, hope to meet ya both at Crispers soon!

To yankeequilter: we live in central valley, Modesto area. grew up in San Leandro, so familiar with Pleasanton area. It is 80 degrees here today, had to run the air conditioner. seems strange, with all the news about Sandy on the east. hope to meet ya!
Old 10-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Veteran member
Location: Full Time in the Village of Gilchrist (aka Party Central)

Have you finalized your lot purchase yet? If so, I truly hope that it's in Gilchrist!!! Can't wait to meet you guys!
Old 10-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Sage

Keep on dreaming as the reality will be better when you are in TV.

A glass of wine between will best the medicine.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 11-06-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
hi bkcunningham and hotrodgirl, hope to meet ya both at Crispers soon!

To yankeequilter: we live in central valley, Modesto area. grew up in San Leandro, so familiar with Pleasanton area. It is 80 degrees here today, had to run the air conditioner. seems strange, with all the news about Sandy on the east. hope to meet ya!
Knew the area well at the time! PG &E was a client! Let us know where you land in TV and we can enjoy some Livermore wine together!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.