registering golf cart for trail fees??

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2014, 02:37 AM
Gold member
Default registering golf cart for trail fees??

We are returning next week and picking up our golf cart. We want to "register" it, or whatever you do to pay the trail fees for golfing.

I swear I have seen info on the golf site, But can't find it now. Can someone please post the instructions, fees for registering the golf cart to play on the golf trails? We would really appreciate it.

can we register it online? Do you know the website?

so many questions!!!! Sorry!

Thank so much!
Old 04-15-2014, 03:25 AM
Default Trail fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti105 View Post
We are returning next week and picking up our golf cart. We want to "register" it, or whatever you do to pay the trail fees for golfing.

I swear I have seen info on the golf site, But can't find it now. Can someone please post the instructions, fees for registering the golf cart to play on the golf trails? We would really appreciate it.

can we register it online? Do you know the website?

so many questions!!!! Sorry!

Thank so much!
$140 / year / residence allows anyone with a village ID in your residence to use any golf cart on every executive course. This is the trail fee on executive courses. No trail fee on champion courses. You can pay at any recreation center
Old 04-15-2014, 05:25 AM

Here is the location for the form: http://www.golfthevillages.com/execu...railfeeapp.pdf

Looks like you'll either have to go to a rec. center in person or mail the fee in or if you're only going to be here for a short period of time the $4 per person per round may be cheaper.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:32 AM
Sage

If you stop into a regional rec center and pay the trail fee, it's posted at midnight same day. If you choose to play that day , simply bring your receipt with you to the course, and the starter will not charge you the additional $4.00. Keep in mind that the fee will cover up to 4 resident members of a household, so any guests playing with you will have to pay the $4.00 trail fee plus the $11.00 guest green fee for a total of $15.00.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:03 AM
Platinum member

Keep in mind, as posted previously, if you do not plan on playing executive courses, you won't need the trail fees. Trail fees for exec. course I believe are $4.00/person if you don't register up front. Do the math to see if it is worth it.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:49 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooper View Post
Keep in mind, as posted previously, if you do not plan on playing executive courses, you won't need the trail fees. Trail fees for exec. course I believe are $4.00/person if you don't register up front. Do the math to see if it is worth it.
That is unless you are a priority member. My trail fees allow me on the championship courses.

Z

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 04-15-2014, 12:22 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcaveman View Post
That is unless you are a priority member. My trail fees allow me on the championship courses.

Z
The cost for a championship round of golf allows everybody to use a cart, priority member or not.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.