Drug raid in The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2017, 05:11 AM
Sage

See something, say something. Best advice
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 06-28-2017, 02:08 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

I find it hard to believe this warrants national news attention. It seems to me that the mainstream media - USA Today in the instant case - enjoys vilifying The Villages. Drug raid in The Villages retirement community nets evidence of golf cart '''chop shop'''

If this happened anywhere else in the country it would be considered business as usual.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine

Last edited by manaboutown; 06-28-2017 at 02:36 PM.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post
I find it hard to believe this warrants national news attention. It seems to me that the mainstream media - USA Today in the instant case - enjoys vilifying The Villages. Drug raid in The Villages retirement community nets evidence of golf cart '''chop shop'''

If this happened anywhere else in the country it would be considered business as usual.
It's the man bites dog scenario. Should be no surprise.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-2017, 03:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaboutown View Post

Where else in the country would have a golf cart chop shop run by retired old people?

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Closed Thread

Tags
raid, villages, drug

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.