Experience with Villages Salesperson

Closed Thread
Old 05-12-2011, 05:43 AM
Veteran member
Default Experience with Villages Salesperson

Since our lifestyle visit we have been dealing with Mr. Lynn Peterson from the Villages Sales Office.

We anticipate purchasing a lot this fall and building a Lily designer model a year later.

I am interested in hearing if anyone else has dealt with Mr. Peterson and getting their impressions and experiences with him and the process.

Nothing negative here but inquiring minds want to know.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:47 PM
Default Lynn is Great.

We started looking at TV really early, about 3 years ago and we won't retire until at least another year. We have had Lynn from the first and he is great. He has spent many hours with us over several trips down here and we couldn't be happier with his service. He is EXTREMELY knowledgeable about all the models and options. The last time we were down, we finally bit the bullet and put down on a deposit - hoping to move into an Iris in the Village of St James next summer. You can't go wrong with Lynn.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:18 PM
Platinum member
Thumbs up

We worked with Lynn 7 years ago. He is really good and is totally upfront with you. He's also very available after the sale as well. He and Ira Miller worked together for us and were both wonderful. Ira has since left the sales department to work outside TV.
Amarillo, TX
The Villages, FL

To quote my dad:
"I never did see a board that didn't have two sides."

Last edited by dillywho; 05-16-2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 05-16-2011, 08:25 PM
Gold member
Default met a sales dept employee at lunch

one day at the Cody's Roadhouse Bar. She was meeting her husband on her lunch break. Said TV Sales Dept was great to work for but that you had to pay your dues before getting hired as a sales associate.

Said every year (or at least this year), the bottom third of sales associates are let go (I think after the season). She said that, except for maybe the top echelon, everyone is assigned so many open houses per week. If you are busy with a client, you can post to have someone take an extra open house or two. They may make big bucks, but I believe they earn it, especially working with the ones who look for 3 or more years!
Old 05-17-2011, 01:28 AM
Veteran member

Many thanks to Wayne TN, DillyWho and Ohiogirl for your comments.
I am glad to hear that Lynn is a "seasoned" salesperson at the Villages and we look forward to purchasing our lot this fall, building fall of 2012, and becoming full time Villagers.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.