At Ease Cottage new name or model?

Old 01-30-2024, 06:02 PM
Default At Ease Cottage new name or model?

Is the At Ease Cottage model still being built? Or does it have a new name? Are there any similar models?

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-30-2024, 07:16 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky99 View Post
Is the At Ease Cottage model still being built? Or does it have a new name? Are there any similar models?

Any help would be appreciated.
They have discontinued some models. A new street of dreams has been built near the high school with plenty of new models. If you visit, ask if you can have the at ease model built. They may accommodate. A preowned is an option.
Old 01-31-2024, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall55 View Post
They have discontinued some models. A new street of dreams has been built near the high school with plenty of new models. If you visit, ask if you can have the at ease model built. They may accommodate. A preowned is an option.
Thanks for your reply. I've been searching online for At Ease listing in the newly built sections of the Village and it is not being built there. Recently visited The Street of Dreams and the At Ease model is not there either. Am I correct to conclude that the At Ease model is no longer being built or the name has changed?
Old 01-31-2024, 03:26 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,589 Times in 568 Posts

Quote:
Thanks for your reply. I've been searching online for At Ease listing in the newly built sections of the Village and it is not being built there. Recently visited The Street of Dreams and the At Ease model is not there either. Am I correct to conclude that the At Ease model is no longer being built or the name has changed?
The at ease has a side lanai, and maybe not enough lots would accommodate the model.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post
The at ease has a side lanai, and maybe not enough lots would accommodate the model.
Should I look for new models in the Cottage line?

Should I compare new models by size of the Cottage line?

New models are difficult to compare as I can't find much online. Is there a place online to compare?
Old 02-01-2024, 09:22 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,589 Times in 568 Posts

Quote:

New models are difficult to compare as I can't find much online. Is there a place online to compare?
If you haven’t been to TV, go to the homefinder all floor plans are available. Don’t narrow down to just cottage. Look at sf, beds/bath size of garage and lanai, that fits your needs. We owned a Seabreeze cottage, like the layout, but just wasn’t a good fit
Old 02-01-2024, 11:18 AM
Veteran member

Quote:

There do seem to be some recent changes and updates to various model availabilities. Not long ago a Clairmont (Montclair?) model CYV was available - and in fact offered as part of the Lifestyle Visit bungalows near Brownwood Paddock Square, but is no longer listed on their list of model floorpans at Homefinder - The Villages(R) Homes and Villas for Sale
Chino 1960's to 1976, Torrance, CA 1976-1983, 87-91, 94-98 / Frederick Co., MD 1983-1987/ Valencia, CA 1991-1994/ Brea, CA 1998-2002/ Dana Point, CA 2002-2019/ Knoxville, TN 2019-Current/ FL 2022-Current
Old 02-01-2024, 12:48 PM
Veteran member

Quote:

They are finishing a new street of dreams. When complete,
information on the models will be available on the VLS site. This should occur soon. But, I have no exact date for you. I simply know they are changing some of the models. It appears they will be selling the same models as available in Middleton. That site is more up to date.

Last edited by Randall55; 02-01-2024 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-01-2024, 04:14 PM

FYI for anyone reading this post in the future.

Seabreeze, Anchor and Hidden Cove are the new Cottage Home models of the discontinued At Ease model. Seabreeze is the closest floor plan but with a back lanai vice a side lanai. At Ease was discontinued because the side lanai required more lot space to build. In my opinion the At Ease lanai location obviates kissing lanais and is a superior floor plan over the new models.

Last edited by Sparky99; 02-01-2024 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Clarity
Old 02-01-2024, 07:23 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
FYI for anyone reading this post in the future.

Seabreeze, Anchor and Hidden Cove are the new Cottage Home models of the discontinued At Ease model. Seabreeze is the closest floor plan but with a back lanai vice a side lanai. At Ease was discontinued because the side lanai required more lot space to build. In my opinion the At Ease lanai location obviates kissing lanais and is a superior floor plan over the new models.
Seabreeze and Anchor are older models.They have been built for several years. Hidden Cove is relatively new. The Developer builds models that have proven buyer interest and discontinues those that sit.

Last edited by Randall55; 02-01-2024 at 07:30 PM.

Tags
cottage, model, ease, models, similar

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.