Evening with The Developer

Evening with The Developer

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 05-09-2019, 08:59 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Is there a Video of this event somewhere yet? I would like to see it if possible! Thank's.
It will be available Saturday on the Village newspaper web site.

Old 05-09-2019, 09:03 AM
Sage

Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.

I'll ask..................

Anything new on the next Town Square???

Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2019, 09:17 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
I'll ask..................
Anything new on the next Town Square???
There ya go ... stirring the pot. An announcement of that magnitude would have been shown on the front page of today's Daily Sun!!!
Old 05-09-2019, 09:20 AM
Sage

Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post
There ya go ... stirring the pot. An announcement of that magnitude would have been shown on the front page of today's Daily Sun!!!

Not stirring..............Did not go to the event and do not take the Day's Sun. Jus ask'n.

Thank you.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:20 AM
Sage

I don't disagree with the any of the posts on how fortunate we are......but, I have gone to the last 5 meetings and there was always something of substance in those meetings so the expectations have been set. They had substance to present but couldn't because they didn't have contracts signed. That was my basis for suggesting the delay, never suggested a cancellation. This most likely will be my last in person attendance since I'm not one of those that needs to see the face.....there are so many places to see all the family (even Megan). Going forward I will allow another couple that have that need to go and have a feel good moment. I will watch it online a few days after and as Mark suggested, continue to read the Daily Sun which had all the information presented the months before.. As an aside, I didn't diss the family, only the event.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 05-09-2019, 10:26 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
I don't disagree with the any of the posts on how fortunate we are......but, I have gone to the last 5 meetings and there was always something of substance in those meetings so the expectations have been set. They had substance to present but couldn't because they didn't have contracts signed. That was my basis for suggesting the delay, never suggested a cancellation. This most likely will be my last in person attendance since I'm not one of those that needs to see the face.....there are so many places to see all the family (even Megan). Going forward I will allow another couple that have that need to go and have a feel good moment. I will watch it online a few days after and as Mark suggested, continue to read the Daily Sun which had all the information presented the months before.. As an aside, I didn't diss the family, only the event.
I agree. I also thought that everyone dresses more casual than our family...not sure if that means something or not. Just an observation.

People will like or not like The Morses for reasons that have to do with their own private value system, not on the merits of The Family, IMHO.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:33 AM
Veteran member

I read an article about this event (not in the Daily Sun) and saw they updated news on the organic garden project. I have to say I find that pretty exciting and look forward to seeing quality local-grown organic produce. If the prices are right, I might become a regular customer of their travelling produce stand. If they're too expensive I'll still support the effort, just not as regularly.

It was also good to read that they're making progress on the golf cart/pedestrian bridges in the "southside" of the Villages, to connect with the rest of it.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:33 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I agree. I also thought that everyone dresses more casual than our family...not sure if that means something or not. Just an observation.

People will like or not like The Morses for reasons that have to do with their own private value system, not on the merits of The Family, IMHO.
It probably means you're overdressed.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:25 PM

Was there any discussion of more championship golf courses south of 44?
Old 05-09-2019, 12:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan9871 View Post
It will be available Saturday on the Village newspaper web site.
Thanks Dan.

Tags
presentation, months, cancel, substance, reschedule