accident

Closed Thread
Old 10-12-2016, 09:06 AM
Default accident

Saturday evening around 6 PM we were coming off the St. James round about at Sand Hill golf course. There was a man laying on the golf cart path, and his golf cart was across the street up against a palm tree. Someone was attending the man, but the EMT's were not there yet. Clearly the man had fallen out of his cart and the cart careened across the road until it hit the tree. Question........does anyone know anything about this accident? I never saw anything about it in the paper or news, and I am wondering what happened to the poor man.
Old 10-12-2016, 10:57 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

When we passed by there on the cart path northbound around 6:40 or so there were two deputies on BV by the roundabout and the cart was up in the median by the palm trees. Don't know what exactly happened. The cart didn't look very damaged.
Old 10-12-2016, 12:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,924 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Last night when driving over to pick up some friends and go to dinner, we had to change direction, TWICE, on 466. There was an accident near Rolling Acres and we turned around and had to detour again because a car had flipped over on 466 near Cherry Hill. Traffic seemed much heaver than earlier this week and we thought that maybe a lot of people had returned to see if they had any damage to their home after Hurricane Matthew.

Tags
man, cart, golf, accident, tree

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.