Feisty Forum

Closed Thread
Old 09-30-2015, 05:57 AM
Sage
Default Feisty Forum

A couple of months ago, somebody mentioned a more lively forum geared to more stimulating conversations (or at least more lively) . I really miss the old days when you could toss something out there and watch everybody fight about it for a couple of weeks. While I value TOTV for some really good information, it's about as exciting as watching paint dry. Does anybody remember the name of that forum ?
Old 09-30-2015, 06:13 AM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I'm guessing you mean Topix. I don't think feisty quite fits it, though. More like mean spirited and downright nasty. Lively debate doesn't exist there. Name calling seems to be the norm. Heck, even our political forum is more civilized and that ain't sayin much.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 09-30-2015, 06:16 AM
Veteran member

politics be damned or is it banned?
Old 09-30-2015, 06:17 AM
Sage

This might be right up your alley:

Union
Old 09-30-2015, 06:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
I'm guessing you mean Topix. I don't think feisty quite fits it, though. More like mean spirited and downright nasty. Lively debate doesn't exist there. Name calling seems to be the norm. Heck, even our political forum is more civilized and that ain't sayin much.

I can't say enough about how awful that Topix is. There is one person in particular that changes names on each post to make it appear that a whole lot of people share his opinion. I think he has a serious drinking problem on top of issues that suggest cruelty. He enjoys playing with people and has been banned on this forum at least nine times by my last count. He still suckers some people in.

You can sense evil just as you can sense good ...usually at our age we are pretty good at it.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:33 AM
Gold member
Default You've pretty much labeled yourself....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
A couple of months ago, somebody mentioned a more lively forum geared to more stimulating conversations (or at least more lively) . I really miss the old days when you could toss something out there and watch everybody fight about it for a couple of weeks. While I value TOTV for some really good information, it's about as exciting as watching paint dry. Does anybody remember the name of that forum ?
as an internet forum troll...that, by the way, is not a good thing.

If you miss being a troll and not getting your posts deleted there are plenty of other places for troublemakers to post...try google...

I'd guess you're a "reality tv show" fan....
Closed Thread

Tags
forum, lively, couple, good, weeks, fight, totv, exciting, remember, dry, watching, paint, information, toss, stimulating, conversations, geared, months, ago, mentioned, miss, feisty, days, watch

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.