Fenney Property

Closed Thread
Old 09-26-2017, 04:09 PM
Veteran member

are the inmates cutting the grass for t.v for hafe price????
Old 09-26-2017, 04:21 PM
Platinum member

So did Fenney to better in the hurricane?
Less damage ?
No sink holes.
Less dog poop, The main campus is awash in it ,if you read the forums.
Should be less STD’s spores in the are to land on you.
How much higher are the taxes for real ?
On a $250,000 Fenney home what would the tax be ?
In the other counties ?
In my town Monticello IL that’s $6500

Chloe
&
Lulu
Old 09-26-2017, 04:27 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstew43 View Post
Villages sales agents are not realtors, per say....a Realtor is a person licensed to sell Real Estate that is a member of a governing board of realtors...this membership allows them access to the MLS multiple listing service.
The villages are real estate agents (licensed by the state of florida), but work only for a builder and the builder has created his own Villages Multiple listing service VLS. These agents can only sell VLS listings.

The main difference between the 2 is the brokerage contracts.......
Most MLS realtors are Transaction Brokers-meaning they are working for the sale of the property(transaction) and that is there goal. They play no favoritism to the home seller or the home buyer. There goal is to sell the home. When you buy a home you are required to sign the agency disclosure and this facts must be explained to you.

VLS sales agents are Single Agents- meaning they represent the seller only and have no obligations to the buyer. They put there efforts in the Developer and not the home buyer. When you buy a home you are required by the state of florida to sign a disclosure ackowledging that you are aware of this fact and it has been explained to you that you are being represented by a Single Agent.

Thats the main difference. Anyone in the state of florida selling property for someone else must hold a real estate license and ahear to the florida laws. But how you are represented by the agent and what information they have access to, is the main differences.

Some builders in SFLA used this practice, and MLS realtors could show the new homes, but not get a commission. This practice has become obsolete in Broward for the most part due to the limits it had on attracting new home buyers. But that was Broward....The villages is an entirely different ball game and has advertising USA wide and can make the new home sales without the use of typical Realtors.
This explains a lot unfortunately.
Old 09-26-2017, 04:57 PM

My hairdresser lives in that area....third generation and she told me any prisoner escaping would be met with some gun fire by the nearby homeowners. It's pretty area with more build up over time to come. Enjoy!
Old 09-26-2017, 05:00 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimandMe View Post
This explains a lot unfortunately.
I hope from your response that you don't feel that a VLS agent is no less/more qualified than a MLS agent.

Its just who their loyality belongs to, if you do your Prep work, talk to everyone, read everything....and go into the home buying experience well informed.....it will not matter if its a VLS agent or a MLS agent. You will make the right choice for you.

reality is, if I were hiring a agent to sell my home, "dam straight" I want a pushy one, sell quickly.....
but if I am buying a home, I perfer not so pushy..... let me take my time...

They both work for commission, if they don't sell, they don't get paid.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:20 PM
Veteran member

Prisoners can pay the amenity fee and use facilities. We are also able to access a cell for use for 1 to 5.
Old 09-26-2017, 06:50 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,340 Times in 1,448 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I believe you ARE a realtor.

And people really don't need anyone to sell their home here. Just advertise it for sale and use McLin and Burnsed to close.

There are a lot of homes for sale that we considered buying when we came down here 5 months ago, they sure don't all sell in 30 days. These particular resale homes are way over priced and cannot compete with new homes in Fenney. If someone is willing to wait for the commercial development and golf car tunnels, bridges, etc. there are tremendous buys here.
Closed Thread

Tags
villages, fenney, prison, property, center

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.